Unify Equipment Companions

zhanaili

One of my guildies noticed today that the button for unifying equipment colors on companions is missing. I searched with an officer to find it and to no avail. Is this an oversight or a bug? Can we have this feature back? It's super helpful when trying to outfit our companions. Thanks!

There are tiny checkboxes on each piece in the companion gear view that you can tick to unify, however, been trying myself and no matter how I do the pieces will not unify color, and everytime you click the Show/Hide headpiece all the ticked checkboxes resets to unchecked

There is no general unify color button for companion outfits anymore. And clicking on the unify color box associated with each item does nothing. Can't have my awesome trooper squad or really make any companions look cool if I can't unify their colors. Also wastes dyes for an outfit that doesn't work.

Please fix soon as it was working just fine pre 7.0

Same is happening to my companions as well. Cannot unify colors. Please re-add the 'UNIFY' button to the companions page so we can tell the program to 'resequence' the color scheme.

ALSO - the wrong color is being displayed on several of my other outfits for my main character and it's impossible to resequence normal outfits for the color scheme.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

I've merged the different threads regarding the same subject.

The team is aware of Unify Color button missing on Companions. For the time being, the same functionality exists if players click on the upper left corner square within each icon (unify to chest color theme option).

For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:.

• The Unify Color button missing on Companions.
    • To unify colors, click on the upper left corner square within each icon (unify to chest color theme option).

Hi folks,

The team is aware of Unify Color button missing on Companions. For the time being, the same functionality exists if players click on the upper left corner square within each icon (unify to chest color theme option).

• To unify colors, click on the upper left corner square within each icon (unify to chest color theme option).

Yeah, but that doesn't usually work and the boxes uncheck themselves when you travel somewhere else.

Edited by KriegerSangre

Hi folks,

This workaround does not work at all (at least for me).

Hi folks,

It's more than the button is missing. When the little box in the top left is clicked to 'merge color scheme', it's still non-functional and doesn't work.

As others have said, checking the individual buttons for each piece definitely doesn't work either. If you're going to fix the bugs, you should probably understand them first. LOL

I can't believe how much stuff got broken with this "expansion"...

Same here. Clicking the individual clothing items DOES NOTHING!!

As others have said, checking the individual buttons for each piece definitely doesn't work either. If you're going to fix the bugs, you should probably understand them first. LOL

Yeah, but that doesn't usually work and the boxes uncheck themselves when you travel somewhere else.
I'm having problems with this on my companions aswell Nothing works Slotted all out and back, one at time and back, relog, cleared cache. Nothing Also theres no actual "Unify Color" on companion tab I think thats part of issue. System believes it doesnt excist for companions. Even when I tick little boxes of each item they stil don't color match.

Hi folks,

I wish you developers actually played the game. I get that you think that should work but it doesn't. I've tried this several times I have tried re-logging nothing works. Clicking that tiny check mark for each item does nothing

Sometimes I feel like the developers just assume they know better instead of actually hearing what the players are saying out

The problem is the developers listen to us but they don't actually hear what we are saying.

We say we can't eat this burger cuz we're allergic to beef and the developers reply with ya ya it's okay we get it you're not hungry.

A simple case of listening to you but not hearing what you are saying

Edited by Zergnaut