Quest Out of the Blue - Reach the Tertiary Array

MissPiotress

I am at the green indicator with the arrow but nothing is happening nor can I click on anything. When I put my pointer on the green objective indicator all it says is "OBJECT HAS NO NAME".

Tried resetting the phase, logging out and back in again but nothing is working.

Same issue, this instance was bugged by an NPC, green never shows at all and I cant reset the instance. Ported out and nothing is fixing this borken, horribly CLASS ABILITIES PRUNED game.

I'm ready to remove this game and find something that doesn't PUNISH pay subscribers like this horrible game does.

Same identical issue for me... after exploring around I found out there is a crate nearby that reads as "Rocket boosters" if you mouseover it and I am under the impression we'd be meant to collect whatever item is inside before standing on the green arrow but "unfortunately" the crate is non interact-able so...

Mission cannot be reset nor abandoned so it seems I am stuck, please do look into it.

EDIT - after porting to fleet I was able to reset and this time the crate I mentioned would again glow blue and is actually lootable... everyone, try and look for it near the flaming debris, once you have the rocket boots you can cross the chasm alright

Edited by Peppertongue

I have reset it a few times (by exit to stronghold and then to fleet and resetting the quest).

No luck, and from trying it repeatedly I am now 80. I found the crate it comes up with Rocket Boots if you hiver over it but it is not interactable.

Maybe I will come back when there is a patch as this is a farce.

I am a Jedi and a force power thing appears above the action bar, though there does not seem to be anything suggesting you look there.

Edited by Tazarien

Sadly us non-Force users don't have that option. I opened a ticket, so fingers crossed. I'll report what comes of it once I get a response.

Of note, I tried fast travelling to my ship, the fleet, and a cantina. where I tried to reset the local instance. No dice. Enemies will reset, but the green arrows are still gone.

/edit -- I spoke to soon, so ignore the below. I wasn't paying close enough attention and didn't realize the rest required me to go ack and activate the primary and secondary arrays again. Having done that, green arrows are back, and I'm moving forward! Reset button was the answer.

I received a response this morning, but it unfortunately was not helpful. Proposed solution was to use the "reset" button for the mission from the logs menu (done in a safe area, such as a cantina). I did that, but it did not resolve anything; the green jump arrows are still missing.

They unfortunately closed the ticket without giving me a chance to verify the solution, so I opened a new ticket. Stay tuned....

Edited by AgentDoubletake

Had a similar problem.

Resetting the Phase left me in exactly the condition mentioned here - left the quest at "tertiary array" and no boots, so no way to get there.

Resetting the Mission - worked for me - set me back to the "first array", then after the second, the box was there with the boots, and the marker preset to ump to the third.

Now completed :-)

I am at the green indicator with the arrow but nothing is happening nor can I click on anything. When I put my pointer on the green objective indicator all it says is "OBJECT HAS NO NAME".

Tried resetting the phase, logging out and back in again but nothing is working.

Same here, tried quick travel to stronghold and launched again, quick travel to Fleet and launched again, logged out and back in again, exited and reset phase, reset the entire mission and repeated the steps to calibrate the primary and secondary arrays, and nothing has worked. I can pick up the rocket boosters, but the green circle remains as 'OBJECT HAS NO NAME'. I've raised a ticket and will see if anything happens.

While I was doing the quest Out of the Blue on my gunslinger, I killed the assassin droid but was unable to loot the override codes. Going to my stronghold and then back made me fight the mobs again, but the assassin droid wouldn't spawn after they die.

We would like a reset button on the 7.0 story quests to be available so that we can start over should we find ourselves in situations where the story cannot be completed.

This mission is bugged for me too For you guys that can't interact with the green circle, if I remember right, once you stand in the green circle a small bar -- like your heroic moment bar -- pops up on your UI with an ability that you click to jump across. My problem is that I had to log off after jumping across. When I logged back on, I was back at the beginning of the mission and now the green circle doesn't show up for me so I can't jump across again. And all customer service did for me was send me to this forum and told me to try using a jetpack, as if.

So, I'm a scoundrel. I talked to support because I can't find the container with the rocket boots, and they recommended getting a jet pack as a workaround. :( Can't use a jet pack mount, so I bought the Interstellar Privateer's Armor in the Cartel Market, and I bought the Rocket Boost skill in the Legacy skills, Other section of the Character menu. The green arrow does show after I kill all of the mobs. The jetpack works, but I drown every time I try to fly across the channel.

Oh, well... Any other ideas?

Aelantha

Edited by Aelantha
I forgot to mention the boots container

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Our team is aware of this bug in the 'Out of the Blue' Mission on Manaan. The current workaround is to reset the Mission.

For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• Dying after getting the Rocket Boosters is preventing players from progressing in 'Out of the Blue' Mission on Manaan - Republic Tech Classes.

Hi folks,

Our team is aware of this bug in the 'Out of the Blue' Mission on Manaan. The current workaround is to reset the Mission.

For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• Dying after getting the Rocket Boosters is preventing players from progressing in 'Out of the Blue' Mission on Manaan - Republic Tech Classes.

Just so you know, I rest the mission, and it's not a workaround, I got the rocket boots, and I still drown. Do they come with instructions? Oh, that's right, geeks don't read instructions. :p

On 3 chars I was able to do this mission np. On the 4th, I am doing Out of the Blue: Reach the Tertiary Array, and I have reached the green circle with the green arrow, No way across, rocket boots not there.

Update: I went to cantina, reset the mission, and reset the 1st and 2nd array, and made sure not to die. This time the rocket boots were there and I was able to move on.

Edited by MotorCityMan

This hasn't worked for me.

I also got stuck after dying getting the rocket boots, reset the mission twice but now it just gets stuck saying "Travel to the Ion Arrays" without progressing at all.

The mission marker stays right at the start of the area, I can interact with the first array but it doesn't do anything

Edited by Popptyping