Website changes

JEdi_KNight_Cou

Will the SWTOR website get a revamp with the new changes made to the game?

In my opinion, the website and it's layout is outdated let alone some of the information has been outdated with recent updates. (ex: will the classes section be updated to show combat styles and then discuss origin stories instead of advanced classes?)

Thanks

people say this for like 9 years.

Because it has been bleeding players for years. The population has never grown. Prior to onslaught this game was getting no updates for 3 years because the Austin team was helping work on Anthem. That game bombing is the only reason this game got onslaught.

Because it has been bleeding players for years. The population has never grown. Prior to onslaught this game was getting no updates for 3 years because the Austin team was helping work on Anthem. That game bombing is the only reason this game got onslaught.

SWTOR has nearly doubled the average number of active players on the steam charts with Legacy of the Sith (10 to 17k). And most people dont use steam to play. Who knows about the future? Could live for one year or more ten, all depends on the profit they can make.

My understanding is this game has been "dying" since it's release, it's certainly never been able to grow or even sustain its playbase.

It has almost no player retention. Its a revolving door of players coming in and leaving and the player retention got worse with 6.0 because the game essentially had no real end game progression.

It has almost no player retention. Its a revolving door of players coming in and leaving and the player retention got worse with 6.0 because the game essentially had no real end game progression.

Well, they are hiring people to join the swtor team. Sounds like a good sign to me, they are concerned about improving the quality of the game. -> https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/171732/senior-encounter-designer

As a fan, i will hope for the best.

Well, they are hiring people to join the swtor team. Sounds like a good sign to me, they are concerned about improving the quality of the game. -> https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/171732/senior-encounter-designer

As a fan, i will hope for the best.

They'd better look for people without experience in developing but with playing this game. From the enacted changes it appears like those with power to decide don't play it at all.