What will become of Mid PvP after the Patch? im worried:D

Bilch

after coming back to the game i went to endgame pvp again and its even worse then before

the madness of certain abilities, tacticals and set bonuses worries me that after the patch all that cancer wil spread to the save haven that is mid pvp (low pvp will allways be safe but sadly not many ppl play basically vanilla pvp)

i mean after every patch that raises the char level mid pvp becomes basically unplayeable for atleast few days but now with all the new stuff i fear for the future:D

does anybody know if bioware plans to deactivate tacticals and set bonusses or are they going to do nothing like they allways do:D

does anybody know if bioware plans to deactivate tacticals and set bonusses or are they going to do nothing like they allways do:D

And why would they do that? Tacticals and setbonuses improve your overall character, why would anyone chose to play without it? If you think a class is too good with both a tactical and a setbonus have you ever stopped and thought what you can do yourself to handle it better, or just play the class yourself and watch people screwing you over and then you just do what these people did to you and bam - your problem is solved.

Or is it just that you don't like changes? I mean I play the same classes for 4 years now and basically nothing has changed, I am really glad that we lose ability-combinations in 7.0 because this will put fresh wind in my sails! Say what you want but nobody thinks that tacticals made the gameplay worse.

And why would they do that? Tacticals and setbonuses improve your overall character, why would anyone chose to play without it? If you think a class is too good with both a tactical and a setbonus have you ever stopped and thought what you can do yourself to handle it better, or just play the class yourself and watch people screwing you over and then you just do what these people did to you and bam - your problem is solved.

Or is it just that you don't like changes? I mean I play the same classes for 4 years now and basically nothing has changed, I am really glad that we lose ability-combinations in 7.0 because this will put fresh wind in my sails! Say what you want but nobody thinks that tacticals made the gameplay worse.

We're talking about mids. If the level requirement for tacticals isn't raised, what's going to happen is that new players are going to hid mid-40s, arrive in mids, and face level 75s in full set bonus and tactical. The first time a fully geared lightning sorcerer deletes half of your health bar in 5 seconds isn't going to feel good. If you look at new skill trees, abilities come MUCH, MUCH later, as well. Mids has always been a bit unbalanced because there are always trolls from the previous expansion who intentionally only do PVP to level as slowly as possible. It's surely going to be worse than ever in 7.0.

I'd like to think that BioWare has the bare minimum of foresight needed to see that the lower level players in this tier are going to need a truly epic injection of bolster to have a chance of keeping up but I'm not going to hold my breath for it.

Say what you want but nobody thinks that tacticals made the gameplay worse.

I definately think that:D I think gameply becomes even more rock paper scissors which isnt good in my opinion.

but i dont complain about endgame pvp if everyone has a broken tactical it balances itself out somewhat, im talking clearly about mid pvp

Mids has always been a bit unbalanced because there are always trolls from the previous expansion who intentionally only do PVP to level as slowly as possible. It's surely going to be worse than ever in 7.0.

i agree but at the end that was also the charm of mid pvp using less abilities more effieciently but with the tacticals i dont see anyone below lvl 75 having even a chance or able to put up a fight

but yeah why do i even complain bioware will do nothing:D

Set bonuses already exist in mids. Just go to Ossus and get the sets there for levels 70-74.

As for what will become of mids? Hopefully more than 7 people will be queueing at a time so it's not just endless 3v4 arenas.

Edited by waisting