Please increase the GTN credit cap and player credit cap

illgot

Guys they have no time to deal with minuscule issues like inflation, the small GTN cap, and the credit limit. They’re busy fixing the real issues such as these three excellent and very important changes from the 3 hour downtime today:

• Fixed an issue where players were teleported to the wrong location after being polymorphed or between mission steps in Manaan Missions - Imperial side.
  • Players can now bring up the main map using the M keybind. The overlay map and minimap will now toggle on with ALT+M.
  • During Starfighter Mode, M is now the default keybind to open the map.

5 minutes ago, AwesomeTacoCat said:

Guys they have no time to deal with minuscule issues like inflation, the small GTN cap, and the credit limit. They’re busy fixing the real issues such as these three excellent and very important changes from the 3 hour downtime today:

• Fixed an issue where players were teleported to the wrong location after being polymorphed or between mission steps in Manaan Missions - Imperial side.
  • Players can now bring up the main map using the M keybind. The overlay map and minimap will now toggle on with ALT+M.
  • During Starfighter Mode, M is now the default keybind to open the map.

I'm kind of excited to see how the M key rework is going to function. I already rebound my GSF map key though, I guess I remap it back.

Just a couple more thoughts on this.  These center primarily around "transfer" / exchanges / private trade items.

** It's obvious that with the number of transactions (individual trades) that's being done (please see note at bottom) that this is being done to circumvent the GTN. (In all probability).
** It happens a lot.  All anyone has to do is watch the general chat...  WTB "XYZ Crate".  Please sent text. OR WTS:  (usually for several billion).

IMO ... people are ALREADY finding way to circumvent the cap on the GTN!!  Like it or not!  That's just how it is!  And yes:  It's been that way for a while now!

Two more points:
** Since people are already looking for ways (and finding them) to get the higher prices ...  Wouldn't it be more prudent to make adjustments on the GTN to accommodate for that??
** The credit sink for said major transactions (see note #2) is also being circumvented!  This also needs to be addressed.

Note #1:  No I don't have exact numbers.  But not a day goes by I don't see SEVERAL requests for either WTB or WTS  said crates and usually for amounts above and beyond the GTN cap.

Note #2:  I personally define a major transaction as anything over 100Mil. credits.

Transactions/trades/transfers between a players own characters would be exempt from taxation.