New Planet: Naboo (Suggestion)

kyledll

A planet I would love to see added to the game would be the planet Naboo, from Episode 1 and 2. The planet has a really good story in the EU and has significance to the overall Star Wars story. The way I would approach it is that it is a colony world founded around this time so Theed would be the largest settlement on the world around this time, the colonists were trying to escape the war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, but war would come to them anyway. So the colonists (Mainly at Theed) would be on the Republic side. The Gungans to be on neither side and would try to stay out of the war. This leaves the Sith Empire, one of the settlements on the planet would become occupied by the Empire and would be the Empire's hub for Naboo. And the place where House Palpatine will be in the future would be a battlefield between the Republic and Empire both. I really think Naboo would be a place where the story would really get interesting if we go there and I really hope that we get to go there.

• 6 months later...

Naboo, was very pretty when we had it in SWG. Will they put it in here, possibility but it depends on the year that we are at in the Calendar in SWTOR and therefore, might now look like it was in the movies.

In SWG we had Theed which might not work in this timeline.

Naboo, was very pretty when we had it in SWG. Will they put it in here, possibility but it depends on the year that we are at in the Calendar in SWTOR and therefore, might now look like it was in the movies.

In SWG we had Theed which might not work in this timeline.

From what i can find on naboo, based on timeline, it's barely even been colonized if at all

From what i can find on naboo, based on timeline, it's barely even been colonized if at all

Good point, but Naboo would be an excellent location to go to, and it would bring us full circle to where in the timeline, the original six movies all began.

Good point, but Naboo would be an excellent location to go to, and it would bring us full circle to where in the timeline, the original six movies all began.

Might be okay for some, but I can hear the complaints already......It doesn't look like Naboo from the movie.....