The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gaffi stick weapon

After the introduction of Boba fett using a gaffi stick, as well as tusken raider armor sets in game I feel like we need this addition. It could work for staff users just like the cathar war staff. We also already have gammorean axe as an available weapon, further proving we need the gaffi stick.

Absolutely seconded. I would love to see these available in the game.

...and where are those Gamorrean Axes? You never even see them on the GTN anymore- they're past due for a Cartel Market comeback. And the Sand People Pillager set. At school today, all the kids were talking about Sand People.

Just watched the new episode today, it would be a great time for Bioware to add gaffi sticks, cycler rifles, a massiff or rill pet/companion, and put the sand people armor back on the cartel market. All assets that already exist in the game except for the massiff, ez money

Just watched the new episode today, it would be a great time for Bioware to add gaffi sticks, cycler rifles, a massiff or rill pet/companion, and put the sand people armor back on the cartel market. All assets that already exist in the game except for the massiff, ez money

Absolutely +1

I'd also love to see some texturally updated Tusken robes. After seeing Bobas and the Tusken Chiefs and the other various clans members outfits in the show I immediately thought how cool it would be those be to have available. I wouldn't even care if they weren't CM items and were as hard to obtain as the existing Bloodguard set in game :D