So.... nothing for crew skills in 7.0?

Pricia

No amplifiers, no mods, assuming no upgradable gear...

Are crew skills basically useless now?

I was so excited to run 10 crew missions and harvest new mats and craft new things and there is no word whatsoever about this...

Crafting to me ended a very long time ago, only dyes and war supplies to me are worth crafting now, and have been for a long time. My characters gear was already higher than anything i could craft. When it came to level 70 gear, BW made it so time consuming and just plain awkward with the amount of craft mats needed, it just was not worth doing. Plus by the time I got enough mats I was already in 306 gear anyway.

I was hoping for a few new dye schematics with 7.0, but overall if the amount of mats needed are anything like 6.0, then probably better off not having any.

What do you mean, no new mods? We won't get mods anymore at all? What happens with our current modded gear?

Or just the highest level mods are only available through OPS?

All of the gear shown thus far has been static and non-moddable. The blog post mentioned that moddable gear will be available on a vendor for the max irating obtained via MM Ops, but that's it.

If crafting can make mods still, maybe that will be a viable alternative, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that. I think we've been waiting on a crafting rework since 6.0 launched and that just never happened despite Bioware acknowledging that crafting was in a bad place. I get the impression they don't care about crafting.

4) Augments and Augmentation Kits. (Still level 11 though)

For now. Hopefully they give us a new tier later...

To be fair, how many players will waste money on augments that will be gone when they upgrade their gear?

To be fair, how many players will waste money on augments that will be gone when they upgrade their gear?

There is a LOT of "loose money" floating around. A LOT. I don't know if they're trying to "launder" it by buying items, or they're speculating, but the "divide" seems to be getting wider by the day.