A few questions about the next expansion.

SaerethDL

Are we gonna keep the same equipment sets, or are there gonna be brand new and more powerful set bonuses?

Are we gonna get the highly sought after weapon outfit slot?

Are you gonna bring back pvp rewards for regs, and or 8v8 ranked?

Are there gonna be any new warzone maps/objectives?

Will there be new augs that are easier to get the materials?

What are you doing to the reknown crates system? How will you improve it or get rid of it?

Since they're increasing the level cap to 80, what happens to my level 75 characters who have been at 75 forever and completed everything up to the expansion point? Do they immediately become level 80 or do they have to level again? Will the new story content be gated to level 80 characters?

What happens to your final power choice? When the cap increased from level 70 to level 75, if you were at 70 at the time you lost your last power choice and needed to level to 75 to get it back. I do not want to have to do that again.

They already said we are getting new sets. Some of the tacticals will still work, others won't.

Weapon outfit - nothing's been said but I believe it's been said before that it would be hard to do.

New augs - obviously. It hasn't been confirmed but it's a given.

Renown - good question.

I also want to know if level 75+ gear will work the same as level 70-75 gear.

Since they're increasing the level cap to 80, what happens to my level 75 characters who have been at 75 forever and completed everything up to the expansion point? Do they immediately become level 80 or do they have to level again? Will the new story content be gated to level 80 characters?

What happens to your final power choice? When the cap increased from level 70 to level 75, if you were at 70 at the time you lost your last power choice and needed to level to 75 to get it back. I do not want to have to do that again.

No you get to level 76 as soon as I get exp, if it worked the same way it did before. I'd guess the new story content will be for level 75-80 characters - it's always worked that way.

About the power thing... I think they said it was going away or something and was to be included in the new skill trees. I might be wrong...

Your first MMO?