A new Achievement “True Dxun Arrow”

merovejec

I mean are you guys for real? I really have to control my temper not to be using improper language here...... Why on earth did you think this was a good idea? Why make this achievement all over again? What is your problem?

Is this some kinda of "new content" joke? Cant you just make it right the first time so that we do not have to go back to old stuff, for which you cant even get a group now? At this rate you will really scare off the remaining people who want to hunt for achievements in this game, including me!

Cant you just make it right the first time so that we do not have to go back to old stuff, for which you cant even get a group now?

Why can't you get a group? My guild still runs all the ops. Maybe you should start a run with your guild.

I mean are you guys for real? I really have to control my temper not to be using improper language here...... Why on earth did you think this was a good idea? Why make this achievement all over again? What is your problem?

Is this some kinda of "new content" joke? Cant you just make it right the first time so that we do not have to go back to old stuff, for which you cant even get a group now? At this rate you will really scare off the remaining people who want to hunt for achievements in this game, including me!

Do you mean you can't afford another Dxun salerun?

Not every group is capable of doing Dxun NiM in 90 min.

Then those groups shouldn't be getting this achievement. This timer is built for people who CAN do this in 90 minutes. NiM Dxun is clearable in even less. If your group is not capable then become capable

Do you mean you can't afford another Dxun salerun?

Also based

Edited by AMAirlines

Not every group is capable of doing Dxun NiM in 90 min.

Not every player is capable of getting all kinds of achievements. Like I doubt many players have the "get 55 kills in 50 different [warzone scenario]" achievements, but they exist. I would love to have all the pvp achievements but that seems out of reach for probably the vast majority of players.

They should just remove all completion percentages from the achievement page. Too many people get upset because they are supposedly "completionists."

IMO, achievements should continue beyond what are currently the final tiers. For example, there might be achievements for Kill 10, kill 100, kill 1000 of something. But some people might really enjoy , rely on, or farm certain things and there should be kill 10000, kill 100000 and kill 1000000. New achievements are always added to the game, so nobody will ever be completely done.

Just remove the stupid percentages.

Edited by BRKMSN

They should just remove all completion percentages from the achievement page. Too many people get upset because they are supposedly "completionists."

IMO, achievements should continue beyond what are currently the final tiers. For example, there might be achievements for Kill 10, kill 100, kill 1000 of something. But some people might really enjoy , rely on, or farm certain things and there should be kill 10000, kill 100000 and kill 1000000. New achievements are always added to the game, so nobody will ever be completely done.

Just remove the stupid percentages.

Not our problem. If you are a completionist, then complete the content. You are rewarded by your virtual percentages

Not everyone can finish all achievements and it's fine.

On the contrary, everyone should be able to. I mean not like bioware is managing it. They add/remove them over time. Sometimes they are bugged and u cant get them, thats what i mean. Its not a problem when they add new ones, but nit when they add them 8 months later again.

Trouble is, BW messed it up and obviously was not able to fix the bug/exploit for several months or even more than a year (I do not know whether or not this problem was present since the introduction of Dxun nim, but I guess that this was the case).

My group did it in under 90 mins in Dec. 2020 and we have two videos showing that. Besides, I'm pretty sure they could check the server logs, but BW just does not care. The group does not exist anymore for various reasons and, thus, reprogressing it with a new group would be required.

In other words, BW is punishing the players for BWs own fault. Hence, BW just hammered a further nail in the coffin of their own product. Congrats people, well done...

Edited by The_Hightower

In other words, BW is punishing the players for BWs own fault. Hence, BW just hammered a further nail in the coffin of their own product. Congrats people, well done...

Yeah thats the thing...... i heard of people doing it the “improper way” but I didnt care since u get the same outcome. But why do this all over again??

On the contrary, everyone should be able to. I mean not like bioware is managing it. They add/remove them over time. Sometimes they are bugged and u cant get them, thats what i mean. Its not a problem when they add new ones, but nit when they add them 8 months later again.

Well, if you mean the achievement we can't complete because it's a time limited thing, then I agree.

But if it's just about the difficulty of the achievement, then it's fine that not everyone can get them all.

Never done any op in NiM mode but I think there are plenty of ppl running them still?

Well, if you mean the achievement we can't complete because it's a time limited thing, then I agree.

But if it's just about the difficulty of the achievement, then it's fine that not everyone can get them all.

Never done any op in NiM mode but I think there are plenty of ppl running them still?

No, I put it incorrectly, all achievements should be "available" to everyone. The fact that some are hard to do is something else. As far as I know all achievements are attainable, but many require a lot of work and some are difficult to do.

No, I put it incorrectly, all achievements should be "available" to everyone. The fact that some are hard to do is something else. As far as I know all achievements are attainable, but many require a lot of work and some are difficult to do.

Don't think new players like me can even try the Dark vs Light achievement. I don't think it's a good idea to put something you have no chance of finishing there.

On the other hand, I'd rather shoot myself than trying to do the "play through Kotxx in NiM mode" achievement even though I almost complete all the steam ones. I'm ok with these type of difficult achievement. If someone can suffer Kotxx NiM mode and survive, hey, they deserve a medal.

On the other hand, I'd rather shoot myself than trying to do the "play through Kotxx in NiM mode" achievement even though I almost complete all the steam ones. I'm ok with these type of difficult achievement. If someone can suffer Kotxx NiM mode and survive, hey, they deserve a medal.

Those are easy cause u can invite people into your instance. You can go with ops group :D

But I don't want to kill 10^6 skytroopers. The horror...

I won't do it even for 1B credits. So I won't complain about not getting that achievement lol

Well ok, just saying that there is this possibility. Btw at NiM level skytroopers hit for 80k :)