Can we get clear info on Gear Achievements in 7.0?

merovejec

Sadly I do not think we will get an official answer. But I can tell you on the PTR, the vendors only say " X Class Tacticals" and no longer gear sets.

Oddly Kai is still there, and tech frags are still there and earnable. So no idea what's happening there. But They did take the time to rename the vendors.

And agreed. It is horrible of them to do this, especially with the random sets that are NOT on the vendor. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I do not think we will get an official answer. But I can tell you on the PTR, the vendors only say " X Class Tacticals" and no longer gear sets.

Oddly Kai is still there, and tech frags are still there and earnable. So no idea what's happening there. But They did take the time to rename the vendors.

And agreed. It is horrible of them to do this, especially with the random sets that are NOT on the vendor. :mad:

This is a real problem with the achievement system in recent years.

It is just frankly unreliable.

Some achievements are removed, some don't work properly, some are added well after a type of content is put in the game, and so on.

I don't recall achievements being this way for the initial years after it was introduced.