The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dialogue/choices you have never been able to find again?

Nefla

Does anyone else have instances like that? A choice or dialogue option you know you got at one point but you've never been able to figure out how to get it again? I have a few things like that, for example there was a dialogue exchange with a SI and Thanaton where you basically ask him to just let you run away and be a moisture farmer or something and he refuses saying that you both would always be wondering who was stronger. I have played many SI and I have never been able to find that line again.

You need to choose the "we don't have to fight" option for that to trigger.

I absolutely swear I remember a scene with my BH where the big bad at the end of the campaign threw him in carbonite and Mako and Torian came to rescue him. I vividly remember the conversation with Mako and asking her questions about her and Torian. I hadn't played Knights at that point so wasn't getting it confused with that expac. I've never been able to get that to happen again.

Edited by rumpol

Yes, I could've sworn I once asked Aristocra Saganu about how things on Csilla were (many years ago).

Have replayed my Chiss agent twice now and just couldn't find anything. Tried every dialogue option.

I'm starting to think my mind just made that up.

There's a convo you can have with Dorne about someone named Ridu that her Republic handler [the mirialan guy] was looking for. The name is still in the story tree but not the actual dialogue. it might be bugged or they might have removed it for some reason. For another example, the BH used to have to go to engineering and take our the head engineer by building a macgyvered jet pack and flying up to him...they got rid of that whole encounter.