I'm confused on how to spend my galactic season tokens.

Neo_Psy

Hi guys,

I'm on the imp fleet and the vendor will not sell me any item in the list. The NPC named Ki'at Thavo is titled as the galactic season reward vendor, and I see his stock, but every item has "you do not meet the requirements to purchase this item"

I currently possess 13/15 galactic season tokens. So I'm a little confused. Also all his gear is rather bland, it's just gift items for Altuur Zok Adon and the mounts you can unlock from the season anyway. Clearly i'm missing something. This has confused me for a awhile now but I put of finding a solution because I was still low on tokens, but now I'm reaching the cap and would like to spend them on something cool.

Edited by Neo_Psy

You're missing the second vendor.

The one you're talking to is for non-subscribers and tor subs that want to level Altuur on an alt.

The other vendor's inventory cycles weekly, she sells 2 strongholds (imp and pub fleet) and old promotional rewards like pets, speeders and all those HK-55 themed items from 4.0.

You're missing the second vendor.

The one you're talking to is for non-subscribers and tor subs that want to level Altuur on an alt.

The other vendor's inventory cycles weekly, she sells 2 strongholds (imp and pub fleet) and old promotional rewards like pets, speeders and all those HK-55 themed items from 4.0.

Yeah I figured I was doing soemthing wrong. But where is the NPC I need to speak to then? Is it the one next to him because that says non galactic season rewards etc I think. I guess i'm being thick or blind I don't know, I can never find the correct one to speak to.

Thanks.

There are two vendors.

Ki'at Thavo is Seasonal Rewards. That is, rewards from galactic season one*, earned through the seasons system. I have no idea why anyone would use tokens on any of that.

Jaleit Nall is Classic and Non-Seasonal Rewards. Old subscriber rewards and other things (strongholds) that are not tied to a specific galactic season. She sells the good stuff. If you have gotten Altuur zok Adon to influence rank 50, she will also sell his companion gifts for credits to any characters on your legacy.

tl;dr It's Jaleit Nall you want.

*presumably these will be replaced with the season 2 rewards when that starts.

There are two vendors.

Ki'at Thavo is Seasonal Rewards. That is, rewards from galactic season one*, earned through the seasons system. I have no idea why anyone would use tokens on any of that.

Jaleit Nall is Classic and Non-Seasonal Rewards. Old subscriber rewards and other things (strongholds) that are not tied to a specific galactic season. She sells the good stuff. If you have gotten Altuur zok Adon to influence rank 50, she will also sell his companion gifts for credits to any characters on your legacy.

tl;dr It's Jaleit Nall you want.

*presumably these will be replaced with the season 2 rewards when that starts.

Okay I see, thank you. It just confused me, the tokens are called season tokens, so you'd logically expect to spend them at the npc titled as the season rewards, not the non season rewards. Just how my brain is wired maybe. :p

I'm guessing the best thing to buy is strongholds then. Wish I'd known sooner i would of kept an eye on the rewards.

Cheers.

So... you have 13/15 tokens, so what did you buy in the end?

I only played GS enough really to get the one comp I did not have. However as I still log in most days, I guess I should see if any more levels have unlocked before GS ends.

I bought the space dock stronghold and a hk-55 jetpack for my scoundrel. :)

Okay I see, thank you. It just confused me, the tokens are called season tokens, so you'd logically expect to spend them at the npc titled as the season rewards, not the non season rewards. Just how my brain is wired maybe. :p

That's a good point. The vendors are oddly labelled regarding what they sell. Either that or my brain is wired like yours too. I just ignored their labels and checked what each of them sold. One thing I did discover is you can't by the altuur only gifts from Jaleit Nall with credits until you have one Altuur at level 50 influence. Until then you can only get them with tokens, which given how few you get per season, is a waste imo. It wasn't a big deal until I decided to do GS on my alts I have on other servers because: cartel coins!

There are two vendors.

Ki'at sells gifts for Altuur zok Adon, and for whatever reason you can't buy them from Jaleit. Being able to purchase these gifts would be extremely helpful for getting Altuur to level 50.

Edited by Groux

Ki'at sells gifts for Altuur zok Adon, and for whatever reason you can't buy them from Jaleit. Being able to purchase these gifts would be extremely helpful for getting Altuur to level 50.

You have to raise Altuur to level 50 on one of your characters first (using the free gifts rewarded from Galactic Seasons), once you do that then you will be able to purchase Altuur's gifts from Jaleit for credits (they aren't exactly cheap for lower level alts who may not have millions of credits to spare).

Check the FAQ at the bottom of this page: https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210426-1

I got Altuur zok Adon to Rank 50 Influence on my main character, but what about leveling him on other characters?

Once you have reached Rank 50 Influence with Altuur zok Adon, you will unlock a new Legacy Unlock that allows you to purchase Altuur’s companion gifts with Credits. Visit Jaleit Nall, located in the Galactic Seasons alcove on the Fleet to purchase the gifts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.