More classic reward vendor items for Season 2?

I'm asking if the devs will have any intention to bring forward the following items into season 2 to be sold by the classic rewards vendor:

The hk-55 inspired skins for the ship droids (KOTFE sub rewards)

The TF-4 Rampage (Sub reward near Solo's release)

The Prinawe collection of mounts (Community cantina)

The AC-PT walker (Twitch reward? I think?)

Party Jawa for the love of god needs to be added. So we can actually complete those achievements!

Go to Fleet in December and buy the Celebration Jawa from the Anniversary vendor. It works for those achievements in place of the Party Jawa.

Go to Fleet in December and buy the Celebration Jawa from the Anniversary vendor. It works for those achievements in place of the Party Jawa.

This. The Celebration Jawa *isn't* the Party Jawa, and the visual effect looks different, but for those achievements, it works just fine. (Um. I used it to get them.)

Makeb Gazebos never made a comeback after Bioware removed them with the achievements for the heroics(?) I and a friend would greatly appreciate those at the very least! Or put them on the rep vendor for Legendary rep, something! They're gorgeous.

Besides that, maybe even the first half of the xp armor set for those who missed out?