Game Update 6.3.1 - Known issues

CommunityTeam

I just noticed as well because I haven't done the relentless ambitions quest due to the sabatour issue. I can't access Lana as a companion :( For crafting or otherwise. She;s one of my higher influence companions on that character

Edit: Apparently I needed to port somewhere else to reset the quest and that released her back to me. Still no word if the saboteur issue is even being acknowledged much less fixed though. Disappointing :(

Edited by OdanBaruq

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a weird variant of the "tracking PO before completing" bug. The PO won't display at all in the objective tracker, and so far completing the objectives (it's the Hutt space dailies) on any planets don't advance the objective.

Seriously, I am having the same issue. AND I have even tried to accumulate defeating enemies on a different class on both Imperial and Republic Sides. No Luck :( I really hope this gets fixed soon!:o

Not sure if this is related but....

Upon getting my ZENITH companion back (as Jedi Consular) , after doing the 'Relentless Ambitions' purple mission , none of my 'kills' are counting/tracking at all toward Zenith's companion-kill-achievement titled 'Rebellion' (the counter is stuck at 148/1000 , which is unfortunately where i had it left during the time when Zenith originally disappeared after KOTFE/KOTET expansion chapters)

If it matters, i also used a 'Commander's Compendium' boost-to-level-50 item on Zenith (before going out with him to make some 'kills' ) .

And yes, i have already filed an IN-GAME Bug Report about this issue.

It's a relic of the time before level sync.

But there are so many actual issues in the game, I don't see why any one cares that they can't do starter world henchmen dailies on high level characters other than they want the daily to be even easier than they already are.

There's literally no need for dev time to be spent on changing this.

Edited by khamseen_air

But there are so many actual issues in the game, I don't see why any one cares that they can't do starter world henchmen dailies on high level characters other than they want the daily to be even easier than they already are.

There's literally no need for dev time to be spent on changing this.

That's your opinion, which I happen not to share.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance of looking at the status of Saboteurs in 6.3.1. If my Imperial Saboteurs took the Saboteur option when it came to the turbo laser shipment (i.e ignore it) then Pardax surely should not be acting like we gave Imperial Command Intel that lead to it being half destroyed. That doesn't seem right, and I don't want to risk taking my other characters through this update right now.

please can we get any updates on this

:( I see in the latest patch notes that saboteur will no longer get the wrong cinematic. Please tell me they can correct for our Saboteurs who got it and didn't escape out in time or misclicked. Actually, I KNOW they can, with a bit of creative thinking. I am just not sure they will.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.