Game stuck on loading

amyvolesky

Yeup. Stuck forever loading after the patch.

Checked General Forums for any solutions and only found a thread reporting the problem. Figured throw my hat in here to help promote the problem to devs for a quick fix.

It's ridiculous that this problem exists literally for years and years, close to a decade now. Do not bother with seven gazillion other threads with 'solutions' like reinstalling the game, changing settings of language/measurements, repair tools, deleting bitraider. It never works, eventually the problem will get fixed on their side, how come they break the game with every single patch is a great mystery. Unfortunately we'll have to wait. As always.

It's ridiculous that this problem exists literally for years and years, close to a decade now. Do not bother with seven gazillion other threads with 'solutions' like reinstalling the game, changing settings of language/measurements, repair tools, deleting bitraider. It never works, eventually the problem will get fixed on their side, how come they break the game with every single patch is a great mystery. Unfortunately we'll have to wait. As always.

Curiously, although I have this problem myself, this is the *first* time since 2013 that I've had it.