Balmorra changes

cunnia

Hi everyone.

Sorry if this has been asked before, however couldn't find anything on this. I've started a new toon and just playing through Balmorra and noticed that some changes have been made. Apart from at least one mission giver being moved, the mission console for Gift of the Exiles with the crashed shuttle bringing weapons to Tai Cordan is missing from where it used to be. Has this mission been removed or has the 'giver' location also been moved?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone.

Sorry if this has been asked before, however couldn't find anything on this. I've started a new toon and just playing through Balmorra and noticed that some changes have been made. Apart from at least one mission giver being moved, the mission console for Gift of the Exiles with the crashed shuttle bringing weapons to Tai Cordan is missing from where it used to be. Has this mission been removed or has the 'giver' location also been moved?

Are you at the windswept plateau? According to what ive found, thats where the shuttle should be. If its not then i dont know....its been a very long time since ive done any of that.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

Hi everyone.

Just double checking that you have exploration missions toggled on. IDR if that mission is one of them, but it might be where you are having an issue.

Hi everyone. Thanks for responding. I do have the exploration mission button ticked. There used to be a console within the resistance camp that gave the mission, however it is no longer there at all. Just wondered whether this mission had been moved or removed entirely. Not a big deal, just seemed odd. Not played Balmorra for some time either.

Can't seem to find it anywhere else, so probably has been removed.

Cheers

Hi everyone. Thanks for responding. I do have the exploration mission button ticked. There used to be a console within the resistance camp that gave the mission, however it is no longer there at all. Just wondered whether this mission had been moved or removed entirely. Not a big deal, just seemed odd. Not played Balmorra for some time either.

Can't seem to find it anywhere else, so probably has been removed.

Cheers

I've noticed several npc's from several planets have been moved. (For example a npc on Republic Taris that now has their quest shown in the first city instead of in the last area (bonus missions) there. I've also noticed a new bonus mission along with the switching places regarding that quest. So yeah it might be the same with your npc, moved somewhere else.

Edited by Kirameki

The mission giver was moved. There is a Resistance Remote Holo on a speeder in the fields south of the road leading from Gorinth Outpost to Outpost Victory. My map showed it as being around x = 181, y= 1901.