Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Beach Deco's have not been available for over 2 years

Seriously, the last time Beach Deco's were for sale on the Cartel Market was late 2018.

Why won't you bring them back?

I'm referring to these:

Beach Ball

Beach Bonfire

Beach Towel (Purple)

Beach Towel (Red)

Beach Umbrella (Red)

Leisure Beach Banner (Wall)

Drink Bucket

Drink Cooler

Agreed, some of the Cartel Market decos have been unnecessarily absent for too long. Don't you guys want our money??

So true. We get 2 more strongholds and the way of obtaining decos is just so bad. I'm lucky to have a few from old packs but damn their number is growing thin and it is a pain to get more.

Edited by demotivator

how about they put some hooks alongside the shoreline in alderaan SH first, which were criminaly forgotten? otherwise there s only Rishi to put up beach deco

The Manaan stronghold would like to have a word.

I can't seem to pass up one of those "Bring the beach decos back" threads without...asking to bring the beach decos back. It seems like they were only released for a month right after the Rishi stronghold initially debuted. I expected to see them again in 2020, but alas, no dice. How am I supposed to be a believable Sith Lord when groveling for beer buckets and beach blankets? I've been saving a space for 'em in Rishi for so long now, so please bring 'em back :)

I can't seem to pass up one of those "Bring the beach decos back" threads without...asking to bring the beach decos back. It seems like they were only released for a month right after the Rishi stronghold initially debuted. I expected to see them again in 2020, but alas, no dice. How am I supposed to be a believable Sith Lord when groveling for beer buckets and beach blankets? I've been saving a space for 'em in Rishi for so long now, so please bring 'em back :)

Darn you BW, you're demeaning this poor sith lord, soon he'll be a sith acolyte in the eyes of his peers.....give him a bone, rerelease the decos....*:rak_03:

(Honestly, I'm saying this for his benefit....not mine, I swears :D:D:D:D

*Humorous post, I shouldn't really have to say that, but considering how things have been lately, I'd rather clarify it now, then try to clear it up later....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.