Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What did you think of Secrets of the Enclave?

Ardrossan

Finally did this with my Jedi Knight. It is definitely easier to play than Spirit of Vengeance. The mobs were damaging me in 280 gear but not close to fatal. Only the Boss fights came close to defeat, but the occasional kolto tank worked. Also helping was Arn on Heal actually did his job.

I may have encountered a bug. Those terminal shinies you're supposed to destroy as a bonus. The third one would not get destroyed. I click on it, get the defense droid fight, the terminal remains whole and shiny. Click it again, droid fight, remain whole and shiny. After the third time I stopped trying and played on. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to get the third terminal destroyed or is this truly a bug?

As for the story I'm not impressed. I did not play KOTOR2, so I lacked any nostalgia. The story on its own merits was blah to me. Nothing really happened. Nothing was accomplished. It was go there, have some fights, come back, and nothing in the Game Story was changed. It almost felt like a waste of time.

Nice to see Zenith afterwards. Too bad there was no joke about his voice being familiar. It made sense for the character why he doesn't join the Alliance. It will be awhile because of my personal playstyle, but I do look forward to the reunion with my Jedi Consular when it happens.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those terminal shinies you're supposed to destroy as a bonus. The third one would not get destroyed. I click on it, get the defense droid fight, the terminal remains whole and shiny.

The droid has to be defeated right next to (or very close to) the terminal.

As for the story I'm not impressed. I did not play KOTOR2, so I lacked any nostalgia. The story on its own merits was blah to me. Nothing really happened. Nothing was accomplished. It was go there, have some fights, come back, and nothing in the Game Story was changed. It almost felt like a waste of time.

Likewise here. And I played KOTR and KOTOR II (with TSLRCM) several times. I am annoyed at how much of a waste of time it is.

Edited by mike_carton

Malgus could’ve just sent an email. The FP wouldn’t have been needed.

Has to be one of the best comments regarding this FP.

While there were some minor advancements in the story .. there was very little. Most of the options in the different classes reflected nearly the same lines.

The over all direction of the game is fine ( If we're going to do just Republic vs Empire ) ... but we really do need to see the return of class stories: even if they are all still the "commander" of the alliance. A Jedi will not see things as Sith or a Smuggler ... just that simple.

Also: overall the FP was way to easy !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.