Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Zenith this time?

Sarova

He has already been included in everyones story since all my toons got the conversation with Lana re: the missiles and Zenith.

That's good then. To be fair, I haven't played through the most recent story as I'd been waiting for them to fix issues with the Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint and then just didn't get around to it before they released the Dantooine flashpoint. I am not concerned with spoilers however.

He has already been included in everyones story since all my toons got the conversation with Lana re: the missiles and Zenith.

This. Although I can't imagine him every joining the empire if you support the Empire (at least openly).

This. Although I can't imagine him every joining the empire if you support the Empire (at least openly).

Doubting sabetours as well tbh, just saw that one today. I hope it's not the case but it was pretty dismissive. Sad. I'd happily romance him on some sabs. Since theres 2 stories running now though maybe theres hope if all republic characters get him that he will have continued content.

• 1 month later...
Zenith is finally back! Given the amount of alts I have only two of them are Jedi Sages (one I'm still working through the story in the hope of a Zenith romance). On my first sage, the return cutscene wasn't too bad:

the fact that Zenith is really anti Empire/Imperial is included, it's slightly longer than some of the other returns we got AND there is a flirt option. But, since my first Sage is romanced with Iresso, I didn't click the flirt option. Does anyone know if this triggers a romance with Zenith? The only other thing that's really noticeable is that Zenith now sounds identical to Theron whereas before he I never really noticed apart from the occasional word.

Zenith is finally back! Given the amount of alts I have only two of them are Jedi Sages (one I'm still working through the story in the hope of a Zenith romance). On my first sage, the return cutscene wasn't too bad:

the fact that Zenith is really anti Empire/Imperial is included, it's slightly longer than some of the other returns we got AND there is a flirt option. But, since my first Sage is romanced with Iresso, I didn't click the flirt option. Does anyone know if this triggers a romance with Zenith? The only other thing that's really noticeable is that Zenith now sounds identical to Theron whereas before he I never really noticed apart from the occasional word.

You are right. Troy Baker is doing Zenith's voice different now. Previously Zenith had a bit of hardness, an edge, born of the trauma experienced on Balmorra, as well as a bit of braggadocio to conceal Zenith insecurity. Now all of that is gone and Zenith sounds just like Theron.

Zenith hates my 2 Imps (even though yes, deep down IA and my BH are saboteurs )

they both chose to send false information and trick him-- so there's that ...but I have to keep my cover

but the Republic toons got off ok --- even with my smuggler and JK, he kinda of said that he wouldn't work for me, but if needed, he might consider working with me -- I consider that a win

You are right. Troy Baker is doing Zenith's voice different now. Previously Zenith had a bit of hardness, an edge, born of the trauma experienced on Balmorra, as well as a bit of braggadocio to conceal Zenith insecurity. Now all of that is gone and Zenith sounds just like Theron.

I'm glad you noticed it too...he's war torn bitterness voice is gone which is a shame. I guess it's been so long since the VA did Zenith's voice that he forgot.

Sadly no. But man... It was SO CLOSE.

Sadly no. But man... It was SO CLOSE.

Well, that's that Jedi Sage I just levelled for nothing then. Seriously, they made Khem ****** Val a romance but not Zenith? I hate it here*. I did not spoiler tag this so people know not to waste their time.

*first world tantrum I know :p

Edited by Sarova

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.