Can we have Lana Beniko's Shadow of Revan appearance customisation for 6.3?

Macetheace

1 minute ago, turbomagnus said:

Could also be a case of wanting a more 'put together' and in control look for Lana with the FE/ET appearance; after all, during the Revanite Crisis ("Prelude to Shadows", "Shadow of Revan", and the events on Ziost that were basically an epilogue to those) she was supposed to be overwhelmed, framed and hunted as a traitor, trying to stop the Revanites and then the Emperor...

Just a thought.

Possibly!  But would "more put together" have a negative facial look?  IMO .. from KotFE on (including now) it's just not that great!

2 minutes ago, ytrenor said:

NPC in SWTOR ages weird. Like Sa'har Kateen's brother in the trailer looks maybe 1-2 year older, yet in game he looks like he could be her father at 50+  Anyway, I digress....

Well in his case ... he's just grumpy!!  😉  Much anger in him there is!  But yeah .. he definitely did not age well!

In  all cases it would be nice to remove her sick of covid or some kind of flu look if you remove her armor and customize  her. Just have her look the same face wise, when she is in  default gear and when you remove it.

Edited by Kaedusz

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 8:00 PM, Macetheace said:

I still don't understand why this isn't available ofc. Personally, I much prefer the first look, but at least the option for both should be possible?

IF it's a fairly simple thing, or a thing that's been asked for a lot and for a while, can we have it?

Possibly NOT the answer you're looking for, BUT... the Featured Style Set in the Cartel Marketplace today is Lana Beniko's original black and green outfit!  It's on sale for half the regular price, which makes it 720 Cartel Coins until the countdown clock runs out!

It can be equipped to ANY character, Player Character or NPC, that can wear equippable outfits, so I've already equipped it to my Lana! 😁

I don't remember seeing it in the Cartel Marketplace before today, so it's either new, OR it was on hiatus for a bit and they brought it back today.  Grab it if you want it! 

I also prefer Lana's Thirsty Sith look from SoR rather than the Frosty Karen that she became when you meet her again in KotFE. We should absolutely be able to switch back to the original given that we can revert Theron's haircut abomination. 

• Haha 1