Grouping for Eternal Championship

FourPawnBenoni

I'm trying to help a friend with the Eternal Championship. We both have the Solo+ mission and when we go in the first boss spawns, but after we defeat it neither of us can click on the terminal to advance to the next boss. It is glowing but nothing happens when we click on it.

Then if we leave the area and come back in the terminal isn't even glowing anymore but we have a mission "Check in at the terminal during intermission" and still can't be clicked on.

We put in a ticket but all we got was the unhelpful "abandon and reset phases" which of course we've already done but the same thing keeps happening.

Anyone else ever had this happen and know how to resolve?

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem with a Solo + Group trying to help a friend unlock Bowdaar as a companion.

Dropping the quest and resetting the instance resulted in an unlit and unclickable Intermission Terminal.

Forced a full phase reset by swapping to an OPS group then dropping the group then starting a new group. Repeated the first fight and found the terminal lit and unclickable again.

Took the additional step of attempting to circumvent via having a different character run the tournament. No change.

This appears to be a bug for at least the Solo+ version of the tournament. Submitted bug report with steps taken to try and work around as well as their outcomes.

Edited by DragonianJedi

:( This just happened to me. I have little chance of getting through it solo. Nor should I have to. And the same stupid canned response!

You dont have to complete it. Get as far as you can, then restart over again etc until you have enough influence to recruit him.

Workaround till the bug fix:

After every boss the person with lead stand in arena.

The other person go out and than leave the group.

Now the person in arena can klick the terminal.

Rebuild a group. The person outside the arena can enter now.

His mission progress will be updated.

• 10 months later...