We Spoke And They Listened!

Harryjames

Maybe we should keep speaking! take advantage of this, get playable Gungans and HK droids added to the game!

A staff weapon called "The Stick" which is guaranteed better than bacon! a Darth Baras cyborg zombie slave mount! :D:p:D

of course I jest.

Well.. I'm glad that the noise we made had an effect, but I'll hold the celebration till I see that it stays collapsed and doesn't open every time the character sheet opens, or even on relogs, or even every weekly reset on every character.

I'd like to be more optimistic, but they haven't exactly earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these sort of things.

Edited by cyrusramsey

Or ...

They accidently or purposefully left it out so that they could later make everyone think they actually listen.

QuakerTheCynic 😂 😇

I don't know whether I should be annoyed that you're trying to usurp my title, or pleased by the implied compliment.

And yeah, I know, "why not both?"...

I/snip

selective hearing, they hear what they want? :D

kidding aside, (sorry for the need to say that, but I've already been in trouble for being humorous .)

They have said they do listen, just don't always respond, nor respond in a way we like.

Or ...

They accidently or purposefully left it out so that they could later make everyone think they actually listen.

QuakerTheCynic 😂 😇

I almost have to agree with you on this. It's only been two weeks and they were able to get it changed in that short amount of time (nothing outside of bugs or exploits gets fixed in that short amount of time)? I have a strange feeling they were already working on this and didn't get it completed for the patch so they pushed it out without it.

I almost have to agree with you on this. It's only been two weeks and they were able to get it changed in that short amount of time (nothing outside of bugs or exploits gets fixed in that short amount of time)? I have a strange feeling they were already working on this and didn't get it completed for the patch so they pushed it out without it.

If that's truly the case I really don't care at all. It might get more sympathy if there's deadlines they can't push off, but keep us filled in on these specific difficulties at least!

Edited by MagicTerror

If that's truly the case I really don't care at all. It might get more sympathy if there's deadlines they can't push off, but keep us filled in on these specific difficulties at least!

I do agree that if there is an issue we should know, but at the same time, we don't know what they are allowed to say/not say. /shrug

I'm just glad that whatever happened, it has fixed it (so far) /thumbs Up