"Spoiler" How much cybernetics are inside Malgus ( Reborn) atm?

oritas

Malgus got a makeover and basically a new armor (set). His new appearance and the mention he`s "more cyborg than Human" makes me wonder how much cyborg he really is. I can`t find any entries on Wookipedia or w/e on this topic. From what i can tell his left arm (from below the elbow) is probably a robot arm with attachments to his upper left arm and a stitch or something like that above his left eye. I also know he got his breahting aid mask and Acina/Vowrawn did place some "bombs" somewhere inside his body (most likely his stomach).All these things do make him a cyborg yes...but i wouldn`t call him "more cyborg than Human"..I remember Darth Skotia from early on in the game and i think that he fits that description much better..so if any1 could tell me if i missed something and they turned Malgus into RoboDarth or w/e that would be great

Malgus got a makeover and basically a new armor (set). His new appearance and the mention he`s "more cyborg than Human" makes me wonder how much cyborg he really is. I can`t find any entries on Wookipedia or w/e on this topic. From what i can tell his left arm (from below the elbow) is probably a robot arm with attachments to his upper left arm and a stitch or something like that above his left eye. I also know he got his breahting aid mask and Acina/Vowrawn did place some "bombs" somewhere inside his body (most likely his stomach).All these things do make him a cyborg yes...but i wouldn`t call him "more cyborg than Human"..I remember Darth Skotia from early on in the game and i think that he fits that description much better..so if any1 could tell me if i missed something and they turned Malgus into RoboDarth or w/e that would be great

Don't forget that the person who said that about him was Malora, who works on manipulating actual living things, and you've also not noted the stuff *in* his upper arm (visible where his biceps should be). Malora is very focussed on manipulation of actual life rather than enhancements by machinery, so anything that involves machinery(1) would qualify for hyperbolic spitting contempt from her. (Translation: don't give what she says about Malgus's "fraction of cybernetics" too much credibility.)

(1) Especially actual machinery (replacement limbs and other parts) rather than just implanted electronics.

Don't forget that the person who said that about him was Malora, who works on manipulating actual living things, and you've also not noted the stuff *in* his upper arm (visible where his biceps should be). Malora is very focussed on manipulation of actual life rather than enhancements by machinery, so anything that involves machinery(1) would qualify for hyperbolic spitting contempt from her. (Translation: don't give what she says about Malgus's "fraction of cybernetics" too much credibility.)

(1) Especially actual machinery (replacement limbs and other parts) rather than just implanted electronics.

He's more machine, now, than man. Twisted and evil.

I see this as a sort of combination of both. IMO the rest of the story (as Paul Harvey use to say) .. has yet to be revealed. Malgus's existence (as such) has raised a few questions in my mind:

** Is he REALLY alive ?

** Or is he just mechanically induced robotics "clinging" to life in this shell ?

** Is he REALLY alive and still under someone's control ? (Hence the robotic implants as Steve has indicated).

** Is he REALLY alive and really operating under his own "free will" ?

All of these are interesting questions. Even though his story seems to have been suspended (on the surface) for now I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him make an appearance soon.

Edited by OlBuzzard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.