The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Primary / Secondary dyes of all hues

Jazulfi

I'm positive this has been requested before but I'm sure lots of people feel the same and I reckon BW is missing a trick.

I would LOVE and I mean LOVE some more primary/secondary dyes in the colours available, particularly the more unusual (desirable!) dyes in the Cartel Market. It's so frustrating that the lovely mid-hue colours, like those in the Forest Dye or the Naval Dye aren't offered as separate dyes or even as part of different combinations. It would make such a difference and offer so many more options for customisation and I bet it would revitalise some of the less loved outfit items.

And more's the point, it would sell more units so BW can make moar moneh.

I've been lucky enough to find a Uniform Blue Blue module, and I'm going through all the outfits I have, drooling over the potential, but because it's a double dye, it often hides some of the really nice details on many pieces. Such a shame!

I say this with trepidation because I'm not a developer and what the hell do I know, but if these colours are already tried, tested and in the game, how hard can it be to break them up and provide them separately?

Please?

Many thanks! o/