Thank you for the green Mobile Fleet reputation!

Screaming_Ziva

Only took them ~8 years to do it. Space on rails should never have existed in lieu of open space like we already had (content- and technology-wise with SWG) and to me they're terrible because they're made to be hard by virtue of deliberately bad/limited controls (you can't steer away from an asteroid?? what is that crap??) and so we get the insult added to injury of ONLY the hardest of them giving reputation. I absolutely despise space missions but also get to have the additional daily face slap of having to see fleet reputation sitting incomplete.

I want to be grateful for being able to rank up rep via the easier missions, but it's hard to be grateful for something that should have been allowed all along, let alone patently terrible content that i wanted to never do again after experiencing it the first time. I want the devs to develop real and actual single player, open space pve but i know that will never happen because replacing space on rails or giving new pve space content (GSF doesn't count because it was a clear and obvious side step) would mean admitting to one of the biggest design flubs in all of gaming and MMO history (I mean, come on, star wars without space??).

Also, INB4 trolls with their "hur durrr space missions are easy i do them 50 times every 5 minutes, L2P!!!!!111211!!!" please shut up.

Got to do it for the first time just now and got 414 as well. Needed 59k reputation, so it’ll take me a few months to an year to earn it (because this will not be the only thing I will be doing). Good for players. Nice, low effort solution for BW. Edited by mike_carton

i have login to my imp character i just need abit rep , but i looked at the space mission on the ship and i can only see the rep token on mission with level 7 grade ship and higher

lower level mission didnt give any rep token and i looked at the mission listed on patch notes but i cant saw that on the mission list on my ship , am i missing something

HELP!