6.2.1 Update and lack to content that was promised

Delani

Hello, I jusut recently subbed to the game for the content that was promised in 6.2.1 and the new cartel market items and season 13 ranked rewards are missing!!

What new content?

As for new CM stuff, it's there, the new mount, lightsabres and helmet, might be more haven't checked out.

Please learn to read what BioWare tells you in their posts:

Hi folks,

PvP Season 13 has ended with today's patch. We have now entered PvP Pre-Season 14.

As stated in the patch notes, "New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet and players will receive rewards based off of their highest-ranked rating when Season 14 starts later this Spring!": Game Update 6.2.1.

If you reached the rating needed for the rewards you will get them when season 14 starts.

Edited by Jesseriah

Please learn to read what BioWare tells you in their posts:

If you reached the ranked needed for the rewards you will get them when season 14 starts.

Unfortunetlly this always happens here on the forums, players start these threads without ever cheacking the development tracker or patch note, and making false claims. No matter how often it is pointed out in replys to such threads as this. Same will happen next time as well.

I don't do ranked PvP myself but well done to all who achived thier goal.

Unfortunetlly this always happens here on the forums, players start these threads without ever cheacking the development tracker or patch note, and making false claims. No matter how often it is pointed out in replys to such threads as this. Same will happen next time as well.

I don't do ranked PvP myself but well done to all who achived thier goal.

https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210125

I just returned to the game and subbed for this patch because of this article, they never stated in this article that these rewards would be released in 2-3 months. I just want my refund then ill go away!!