Add an option to activate or not the XP bonus for subscribing

Gawhana

(Sorry for my English, I'm French)

I would really appreciate an option to activate or not the 250% bonus XP from subscribing. I like this game for the story and the quest, I like rerolling characters, many many times, and I find really frustrating to skip most of these quest just because I dont want to be overpowered ...

Yes I can use lower stuff to keep difficulty, but my level would still be 5, 10, sometimes 15 or 20 level above the required level.

Yes, I understand this bonus is really important for HL players that don't want to spend hours to level a character ...

But I don't ask for the deletion of this feature ; just to add an option to make it active or not...

I'm not sure if it's complicated or not, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one to think this (I spoke with other player in general, and even if lots of people like the bonus, lots of others don't like it) and I'm also sure that I would keep playing longer if I didn't have this option.

Thanks for reading this, and again, sorry for my english ^^

... the 250% bonus XP from subscribing.

That is either a Typo or you are severely mistaken about how big the difference betwenn subscriber and non subscriber XP is. Subscribers gain "only" 25% (a standard boost item worth) more XP then F2P Accounts.

Subscribers gain "only" 25% (a standard boost item worth) more XP then F2P Accounts.

This is correct, but OP's problem probably comes from the change made in 4.0 that multiplied the XP gained from class missions by about six, but that applies to *everyone*, whether or not they are subscribers.

Oh ... Not a typo, I really thought It was 250% XP bonus for subscribers ... The problem is, indead, the X6 bonus from class mission ...

So, it would be nice to have an option to activate or not this X6 bonus ...

Should I make another topic ? I know it can sound strange for lots of people but I would really appreciate to have the possibility to activate or not the XP bonus in general.

Oh ... Not a typo, I really thought It was 250% XP bonus for subscribers ... The problem is, indead, the X6 bonus from class mission ...

So, it would be nice to have an option to activate or not this X6 bonus ...

Should I make another topic ? I know it can sound strange for lots of people but I would really appreciate to have the possibility to activate or not the XP bonus in general.

No, this topic is fine.

By the way, your English is fine, way better than what most of my colleagues manage(1).

(1) I'm English in origin, but I live in France(2), and I work in an almost exclusively French-speaking company. (Some of us are Belgian, because one of the offices is near Lille, so Belguim is just over there.) Most of my colleagues have lots worse English than you do.

(2) I've heard of geographic consistency, and I want nothing to do with it. One of my most cherished memories is me, an Englishman, marrying a Texan in Massachusetts, and of course I currently *also* hold French nationality.