Unable to see most topics

SlthBounteHuntah

I hope someone can answer this question. Why am I unable to see every topic on this forum when I log in? Right now I can only see 4 pages in General Discussion but if I log out I can see 1001 pages. The same goes for the other sections too. In this section I can only see 5 topics, including this one. What's up with that? Edited by SlthBounteHuntah

I hope someone can answer this question. Why am I unable to see every topic on this forum when I log in? Right now I can only see 4 pages in General Discussion but if I log out I can see 1001 pages. The same goes for the other sections too. In this section I can only see 5 topics, including this one. What's up with that?

I've never had that issue, nor have I heard of it :eek:

While waiting for a techie to see this and help, I' m not really a techie myself, but have you checked your security setttings, cookies, etc. Hope you get it sorted.

I've never had that issue, nor have I heard of it :eek:

While waiting for a techie to see this and help, I' m not really a techie myself, but have you checked your security setttings, cookies, etc. Hope you get it sorted.

I have but I don't think that is the issue because this is happening on two different computers and my phone.

I hope someone can answer this question. Why am I unable to see every topic on this forum when I log in? Right now I can only see 4 pages in General Discussion but if I log out I can see 1001 pages. The same goes for the other sections too. In this section I can only see 5 topics, including this one. What's up with that?

If you go into the "Forum Management" page, accessible from the menu list above the "Welcome to the Community" post, and then click on the "Forum Options" link next to "General Forum Options", make sure that the "Default thread age cutoff" drop-down is set to "Use Forum Default". I suspect you have something else selected there, which is only showing threads from the last x days/weeks/months.

If you go into the "Forum Management" page, accessible from the menu list above the "Welcome to the Community" post, and then click on the "Forum Options" link next to "General Forum Options", make sure that the "Default thread age cutoff" drop-down is set to "Use Forum Default". I suspect you have something else selected there, which is only showing threads from the last x days/weeks/months.

That fixed it. Thank you so much. It was weird because I never changed that option and it used to show every topic, but at least now it is resolved. :)