The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

*Fully Functional* Imperial Astromech Companion

vemerce

Please add an Imperial themed Astromech to the game that is fully functional...

A true counter to T7-01 that APPEARS in cutscenes and can do all crew skills.

Ideally this astromech companion would be based off of the X2-C3 model (https://swtor.fandom.com/wiki/X2-C3_Imperial_astromech) and would have several customizations made available, just like T7-01 has.

This is Star Wars. There's half a dozen or more styles of Astromech droids and we can only get ONE as a companion currently. We have two options for HK droids. Please give us another astromech choice. C'mon BioWare, there's not even any new art assets or voice overs required... :)

• 2 months later...

I would like to second this post. I had mentioned something similar before, however my hope would be that an Imperial Astromech Companion would be worked into the story somehow, as opposed to being a Cartel Market Item. Have the droid have some personality.

Just please don't make them replace T7-we do have two HK droid companions after all!

I would like to second this post. I had mentioned something similar before, however my hope would be that an Imperial Astromech Companion would be worked into the story somehow, as opposed to being a Cartel Market Item. Have the droid have some personality.

Just please don't make them replace T7-we do have two HK droid companions after all!

As much as I would love a whole new companion that has some Murderous Imperial type quirks at this point I'd settle for just a skin for T7 at this point considering every char that has started KOTFE has him... The only edit I would desire to the classic X2-C3 is for a darkened up version maybe even with a red lens as well.

As much as I would love a whole new companion that has some Murderous Imperial type quirks at this point I'd settle for just a skin for T7 at this point considering every char that has started KOTFE has him... The only edit I would desire to the classic X2-C3 is for a darkened up version maybe even with a red lens as well.

Player character, squinting at T7 that looks Imperial: "Is that ... a Republic model?"