No Force Lightning on Sith Assassin?!

EpicRedSquirrel-

Hi all,

I've recently made a Sith Assassin only to learn that the channed Force Lightning ability is specific to the Sorcerer. This has been an issue suggested before but since nothing had changed I thought I'd post something here.

I think this ability should be available to both advances classes, as a Sith Inquisitor ability. It makes very little sense to not be able to use it in combat but all the time in cut scenes. I know we get 'Shock' but it's hardly the same or as satisfying as the channeled Force Lightning.

I know the same is the case for Telekinetic Throw not being available on the Jedi Shadow. So if Force Lightning was made available for the Assassin, to keep it fair the corresponding ability should be granted to the Shadow.

I just feel more strongly about Force Lightning due to the use in the cut scenes seeming nonsensical if it can't be used in combat.

It used to be a shared ability, but that went away when they did away with starting as an "inquisitor"...Now that you pick your advanced class in character creation, they did away with some of those shared abilities, but there are still a few...just not the one you want. :i_wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Tank Assassin still has Depredating Volt. It's Force Lightning but better as you can use it while moving.

And Discharge as well. But nobody cares about this one I guess.

Problem solved. :)

no, they aren't quite the same, aesthetically speaking, they don't look the same or feel the same. It's like a dime store brandy trying to pass itself of as Cognac