Operations have no chance!

Unterlord

Hello folks,

German server (Tulak Hord) on republic site

ca. 6-8 weeks found have no player, only 12.31.2020 found.

That's very long waiting time.

We want played on Operations.

We can't found Tank and Heal.

Operations: Gods from the Machine

No chance, too long time.

it gives have three possibility

1. Operations must remove, to flashpoint transforming.

We can't long waiting time.

2. Server must again new merging servers of EU-Server

German, French and English (UK) to English (EU-Server)

3.Toborro´s Courtyard, Monolith and Queen must have remove of group finder operations.

Thanks you.

Edited by Unterlord

The low population could be because of the holidays. Or it could be because of low playerbase on that server. Obviousy, merging a German language server with another language server is bad for players who only speak German.

The Group Finder is not really used to find groups for Operations on the English-speaking servers. So, the inclusion of single-boss operations doesn't impact these servers; people have found ways to beat the Group Finder and get into the Operation they prefer.

Operation groups are best formed - at least on the English servers - through the "General" chat channel on the Fleets or through guild groups. That might be true of the German (and possibly French) servers as well.

Edited by mike_carton

My guild completed Gods just last week. Probably the difference is having a guild, not just being on a particular server.

I will say this, though, just anecdotally, because I'm seeing an influx of European players in my guild, I suspect the European servers are slowly but surely emptying out, their populations moving to more active NA servers.

It's a death spiral for those servers. A player wants to play ops on an EU server but can't, or can't within a time that doesn't test the player's patience, so the player transfers to SS or SF looking for guilds active in operations, leaving fewer players to run operations on the EU server.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

There are still more then enough player on Tulak Hord to find people for an operation.

But it never worked to find a group with the groupfinder.

You have to join a guild or you have to look on the fleet for people who like to do a specific operation.

But the best way to do Operations regularly is to join a guild that is doing operations regularly

Edited by Schlumpfine

There are still more then enough player on Tulak Hord to find people for an operation.

But it never worked to find a group with the groupfinder.

You have to join a guild or you have to look on the fleet for people who like to do a specific operation.

But the best way to do Operations regularly is to join a guild that is doing operations regularly

GF as an entity doesn't work as it was supposed to. Most ops (won't say all), recruit first, then queue, and depending on what they are looking for, fudge the one the pops, so it's their choice. As people have said, if you want to do an ops, use your guild, if it isn't big enough, recruit yourself on fleet, or /allies , etc. Then when full queue .

The low population could be because of the holidays. Or it could be because of low playerbase on that server. Obviousy, merging a German language server with another language server is bad for players who only speak German.

The Group Finder is not really used to find groups for Operations on the English-speaking servers. So, the inclusion of single-boss operations doesn't impact these servers; people have found ways to beat the Group Finder and get into the Operation they prefer.

Operation groups are best formed - at least on the English servers - through the "General" chat channel on the Fleets or through guild groups. That might be true of the German (and possibly French) servers as well.

I don't think.

The Holiday are all home or friends I don't think.

Corona is big problem.

The human are home another are working.

Germany have half working other are home.

I don't think it gives enough available player.

Fleets had ca. 300 player online with channel /cjoin lfg

That's problem we can't found player.

Guild rejects had me that is bad.

Guild player said me: We've do other operation, sorry

I waited over 8 week, nothing.

Wait, wait, wait.... to 12.31.2020

We had found there is no guild.

Very funny but unlikely.

Empire site had more player than republic site had no player. :eek:

Edited by Unterlord

I've been beating this horse since 6.0, but...

1. Split the one boss ops into their own group in group finder and reward both categories equally (multi boss and one boss) or reward multi boss more

2. Seriously scale everything to 75 or make multiple new ops in the next year, some of which are on the level of EV/KP instead of being absurdly long and mechanic filled (pugs can't figure out how to not stand in fire these days ffs) like, say, vomg.

Edited by KendraP

ffs?

vomg.?

What does that mean?

Valley of machine gods. The operation from 5.x, used as an example of an unnecessarily long and mechanic filled operation that somehow I'm supposed to be able to carry 7 random morons off fleet who can't manage the pylon puzzle in EV through

Edited by KendraP

Valley of machine gods. The operation from 5.x, used as an example of an unnecessarily long and mechanic filled operation that somehow I'm supposed to be able to carry 7 random morons off fleet who can't manage the pylon puzzle in EV through

okay I have understoond.

What do you mean.

FFS means: ''For ****'s sake'' <-- damn again

or First Person Shooter

Edited by Unterlord