Crimson Talon Cape bug

ReveredDead

I am just going to state first that I am aware that lots of capes do this. Malgus Reborn. A 2100 CC set has the same cape clipping bug. However this is a platinum 2600 CC set. I bought it because I thought it was a slick looking armor set. Now that the cape clips and literally appears in front of my character in half the cutscenes in the game. I regret ever buying it and put a ticket through to customer service to see about a refund and ditching the set. The one biggest immersive factor in this game is the cutscenes. When you get a buggy armor set that glitches in half of your cutscenes. It destroys any sense of immersion. So seeing as this is a reoccuring issue. When is Bioware Developers planning on fixing this annoyance? I like caped armor sets but stuff like this makes me hesitant to ever buy a caped armor set. Edited by ReveredDead

When the PTS is up (or you are patient enough to wait), you have the option to try before you buy:

- Buy the item on the CM but don't claim it.

- Copy the char to the PTS, the unclaimed CM items will carry over.

- Claim the item on PTS to try it out, then refund it on the live server if you didn't like it.

But yes, stuff like clipping capes and vanishing holsters are known issues with the game engine. In consequence, Bioware should either fix them or stop making premium-price CM items with features that have those issues.

Edited by Mubrak