Kingpin Weapons?

opifexcontritio

Pretty sure I'm not the first one to ask about them, but how else can you get the kingpin weapons? I really want that space Tommy.

I know they're exclusive to the nightlife event, but is it possible to buy it another way? Because I've tried the slot machines, and I'm pretty sure they won't work unless the event is active.

Pretty sure I'm not the first one to ask about them, but how else can you get the kingpin weapons? I really want that space Tommy.

I know they're exclusive to the nightlife event, but is it possible to buy it another way? Because I've tried the slot machines, and I'm pretty sure they won't work unless the event is active.

You can't win the Golden Certificates outside the event, for sure, but you can spend them any time. And no, that's the only way to get the certificates.

The other recurring events (Gree, BBA, Raks, Swoops, Pirates) have the same problem, but it's less troublesome for them because they recur more often.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.