The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Intermittent Guild Bank Bug

TrixxieTriss

Items “seem” to disappear when right clicking to place items in the guild bank or remove things from the guild bank. But later reappear after you log out for a bit and log back in.

An example: right click red black dye to place into guild bank. It doesn’t appear in the guild bank and it disappears from your inventory. For all purposes, it looks like it has disappeared into the ether.

The only way to know if you’ve placed it into the guild bank is to log off for a few minutes and log back in. When you do this, it’s either appeared in the guild bank or it’s back in your inventory (99% of the time it’s in the guild bank).

The reverse is also happening when you right click to remove items from the guild bank. Sometimes the item just disappears until you log out and back in few minutes later.

I’ve tested the cargo and legacy cargo holds and this doesn’t happen. So I don’t think it’s lag or network because I would assume it would affect those too (even though it could be, I’m not ruling it out).

Other members of the guild have reported the same thing and they aren’t in my location. But are in Australia too.

For reference, this is happening in the Korriban Strong Hold, on the Star Forge server.

The issue sounds reminiscent of what we would see with the old set items not showing their bonuses until you change location.

out of curiosity, after depositing your item(s) in the guild bank, try going to a different SH (or any location other than the one you were in when you did the deposit) instead of logging out, see if it then updates.

The issue sounds reminiscent of what we would see with the old set items not showing their bonuses until you change location.

out of curiosity, after depositing your item(s) in the guild bank, try going to a different SH (or any location other than the one you were in when you did the deposit) instead of logging out, see if it then updates.

Tried, didn’t update