wookiee hugging achievement

Sattee

So the previous wookiees we hugged don't count towards the new achievement, I assume this is unintended.

I hope it is unintended, because it's really boring doing it day in day out with multiple characters. Also I can't imagine how much "fun" new people -who didn't get to do the 1000 hugs last year- will be having to do it now 2500 times in a once per year event....

I was just told in a reply by CS that any previously hugged wookiees won't count towards the new achievement.

However, it remains to be seen if anyone who hasn't completed the previous achievements will get a count towards all 5 of the achievements per wookie hugged.

If the above holds true, then people who haven't done the previous achievements will only have to hug 1500 wookiees in total, while anyone who completed the previous achievements will be punished by having to effectively start over and do 1500 + (previously hugged wookiees) in total.

If the above holds true, then people who haven't done the previous achievements will only have to hug 1500 wookiees in total, while anyone who completed the previous achievements will be punished by having to effectively start over and do 1500 + (previously hugged wookiees) in total.

That would be totally unfair. They'd be basically wiping the progress we did last year to zero, making people who have committed to the game longer work harder than anyone who didn't bother earlier or just started playing this year.

Hey, why not clear all cheevo tables while you are at it? Or give them as freebies to all new players and only wipe them from older accounts? Seems just as logical. I've got a business proposal for BW too: you could lock everything in our collections and make us unlock them again with more cartel coins? Sounds reasonable and fair, right? /sarcasm