99% of the warzones are Hutball...

Dagzer

99 times out of 100 I get huttball when I queue up for a warzone due to the large amount of Empire on my server compared to Republic. The problem is that there isn't enough players on the Republic that are queueing for a warzone so the system will instead match you up against the same faction (and the only WZ than allows that is huttball). I love hutball but I also wanna be able to play the others as well.

What I think they could do to solve this is either to change the queueing system so you can sign up for a specific warzone, or make it so that you can't play Empire vs Empire and Republic vs Republic in huttball. If you have any other suggestion please leave a comment. :)

Edited by Dagzer

Reroll republic?

It's either going to be mostly Huttball or queues like crazy for Empire vs republic if you're empire. Blame the children wanting to be "THE EVIL ******".

I think children are far more likely to want to be OMG JEDI.

And yes Huttball sucks.

my main was a sniper. I rerolled a gunslinger. I lose damage, I lose burst (grenade cannot be chained for smugglers while it can for sniper), I lose CC (flash is 90 sec cd and not 60 sec cd) and I lost an interesting class story (smuggler story to at least 30 is like the BH first 4 levels of just fetch/find quests and before anything interesting happens). However I rarely have to see huttball.

These are the compromises I made to continue playing a sort of gimp sniper, without entering huttball every game.

Edited by shadowAI

I see your point about the long queues that would occur. But I think that I would rather wait 15 extra minutes or so just to play a different warzone now and then. So I think that if they allow you to sign up for a specific WZ the problem would be solved.

I see your point about the long queues that would occur. But I think that I would rather wait 15 extra minutes or so just to play a different warzone now and then. So I think that if they allow you to sign up for a specific WZ the problem would be solved.

Yes theres many ways to solve the problem.

*inter-faction fighting on all warzones (call them practice matches for those of you who get mad at inter-faction fighting).

*warzone selection.

It wouldn't be a 15 minute que. It would be significantly longer on most servers. I think you fail to realise just how many more Empire there are than Republic on many servers. On mine we're about 70% empire according to the guild stats. We'd have to wait quite some time. Huttball is a great way to solve a problem like this and I'm sure they will add more forms of this type of combat later on too.