Anyone else dislike companions in world PvP?

Sammyboyy

I think it's pretty lame that companions participate in world pvp fights, it should only between players, not npc's as well. Not everyone wants to have pets out when they want to fight other players.

You're playing the wrong game. This entire game is pretty much centered around companions, like every other Bioware game.

I think it's pretty lame that companions participate in world pvp fights, it should only between players, not npc's as well. Not everyone wants to have pets out when they want to fight other players.

I couldn't imagine it anything other way. I for one love it.

Companions can't attack players, only other companions.. however they can heal you.

That's not quite true. If their companion is incapacitated in some way (say tranquilizer or death) then your companion will assist you in defeating the other player.

I'd know I snipe people like this all the time.

Companions can't attack players, only other companions.. however they can heal you.

Uh, this isn't true at ALL. You just have to manualy order them to attack the player. As a heal spec sorcerer I absolutely dominated people on Voss by jumping them with Ashara and stun locking and healing while she tore them up.

Yes, by default they attack companions but a simple ctrl-1 overrides that.

I love companions. It mean I can CC your pet for 60 seconds while me and my pet 2 v 1 you as your pet stands there helpless.

For real, I've never been a ganker and this is the first time I have played a stealther seriously in a game but this crap is broken.

I have yet to lose a gank using this technique. The person I'm ganking is literally screwed as I have unlimited heals for 60 seconds and they have nothing.