The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sell cartel market sets with a hood and sell a second set with the hood down.

ReveredDead

I have always disliked the hoods on the majority of outfits with them. Never the actual outfit. It is a very good opportunity to profit more on Cartel market sets by selling for example: Malgus Reborn with the hood and a Malgus reborn with the hood down. Like Malgus is wearing when you have him as a companion. Same for Reaver, Sinister warrior, etc. I am shocked Bioware hasn't done this yet. Or at the very least give us a "hide hood" option.

I agree wit JQ & Steve, make more sets with the different chest pieces, rather than two different sets. If they make two separate sets, it might cut down on the sets they bring out, and there is still so much people have been asking for....Just wish they'd start bringing out some of the stuff that has been hinted at for a while....Black dress, tuxedo, relaxed clothes, ie bathrobes, more normal items, a normal doctors coat, without fancy bits, scrubs, etc... Edited by DarkTergon

• 2 weeks later...
I'd prefer it to be sets with two chest pieces, one up / one down, like they've *already* done with the Je'daii set.

I notice they are doing that with Revan's new set coming soon. So it seems they are indeed going this awesome route and honestly. This is the way.

I notice they are doing that with Revan's new set coming soon. So it seems they are indeed going this awesome route and honestly. This is the way.

Yeah, wow, a nine-piece set...

(chest with hood up or chest with hood down, trousers or longskirt, and the other five pieces as you'd normally expect.)

Yeah, wow, a nine-piece set...

(chest with hood up or chest with hood down, trousers or longskirt, and the other five pieces as you'd normally expect.)

Saw it on the CM, but didn't click in to it. This is awesome news, and hopefully it's how it'll be going forward.