Guard was not nerfed enough.

merovejec

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Devs,

can you just remove guard from dps classes? Its still being abused in PVP. Just make the change for PVP so it doesnt effect PVE.

If you gonna continue complaining about guard Then do not ask dps players during Rank matches to guard you..

Really bad manners or just plain Crazy to come to these forums and ask for something to be nerf were otherwise in rank matches you favor..

And plz stop telling your friend to throw matches on players u don't like... Phrr pleasee

the game is for everyone dude, not just you and your small Looney group of friends..

I'm been serious.. Why dev's have put up for so long with your Nuisance.. Makes no sense.. Unless there's something going on.. Who knows..

Then accuses dps players of throwing because they dont guard you.. Phrrr

Dude, get yourself Check..

Edited by savebythelight

Please do not come here and talk stuff you cannot prove. If I said something like that, it was surely a joke! I am sure its missinterpretation.

Like the bots were a joke? Like going on the PTS to complain about classes that aren't your mains was a joke? Sounds like classic Mero rather than a joke.

Please do not come here and talk stuff you cannot prove. If I said something like that, it was surely a joke! I am sure its missinterpretation.

Hey man;

I am not after you, and is been my observation that without your friends staging things you might not last 2seconds in the arena. By looking at your Pve history/achievements it seen like you the man, but in Rank if you gotta depend on your friends all the time to achieve something you might as well stay in Pve and forget about the whole rank situation..

What're you gonna do went your friends stop playing because life goes on???

Anyways man I'm not gonna continue wasting my time replying you; but if you wanna continue that Fantasy into thinking you good in rank then schedule group matches with your friends instead of chasing players of arenas because they're gonna spoil your little cocoon.