Launcher Fails to Launch Game Again

Christofer_H

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to the compatibility tab on the launcher and checking Run as Administrator and Run In Compatibility with Windows 7 is what have done it for me.

doing this and what it says here is what worked for me. maybe just the first thing woulld have worked too,, not sure as i did this first and didnt try logging in before the other one.

Same problem.

Launcher seems to do its work just fine, then when i hit play it diessapears as intended, a black screen shows for a second or two liek the game is strating up, then back to desktop.

Tried changing the ini, flushing the DNS, forcing a repair, checked that all dirvers on my PC are updated (yes, ALL of them), runing in half a dozen compatability modes. nothing worked.

C1 error for me also. Cleared the C7 by running it in Win 7 compat mode.

Have flushed dns, installed latest Nvidia drivers, downloaded the installer and re-run, checked both anti virus & firewall quantines are clear, sfc /scannow (clear) and deleted the diskcachearena.

Running the full install, not bitraider.

I had to put both the launcher and the client into compatibility mode for Windows 7 (even though I'm running Windows 7) and also launch as administrator. When I only did the client, the game launched but with an empty server list. Doing both client and launcher got me in.

HTH