Heroic 2 Republic Most Wanted - More Enemies!

why is there extra enemies we have to fight when the Heroic should have been only 5 minutes to do, now end up being 10 minutes.

Probably to defuse this problem: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979778

Despite my protestations, it was some kind of farming, either by bot or by human-who-might-as-well-be-a-bot, and the extra enemies are there to discourage that. For what it's worth, I don't see a shower of instance-leaked Kaliyo companions in there now, whereas I saw them *every* time in the first proper room on the left-hand route.

Kaliyo seems like an odd choice for a bot to choose. She's half-way down the list. C2-N2 is almost always* the first companion for all republic characters in alphabetically sorted comp lists, and it can take companion gifts easily bought with jawa scrap, allowing it to be ranked up to 50 fairly readily.

On topic, yeah these extra mobs seem to spawn when you cross doorways, which was probably intended to frustrate stealthers. They're all grays anyway so they go down fast and make it easier to get the kill X objective while you are doing the missions.

Arcann can be first, but you have to go through KOTFE/KOTET to get him, which is a lot of work for a farmer

Edited by phalczen

Kaliyo seems like an odd choice for a bot to choose. She's half-way down the list. C2-N2 is almost always* the first companion for all republic characters in alphabetically sorted comp lists, and it can take companion gifts easily bought with jawa scrap, allowing it to be ranked up to 50 fairly readily.

Arcann can be first, but you have to go through KOTFE/KOTET to get him, which is a lot of work for a farmer

True, but, unless there is some extreme hacking going on all characters in this heroic are Republic characters, and for all Republic characters in order for them to have Kaliyo as a companion they must have gone through, at least, Chapter X of Fallen Empire. At that point, C2-N2 appears further down the list of companions, whereas Kaliyo is near the top.

More than likely they used Kaliyo to represent their anarchistic bucking of the ToS. That, or they just like Kaliyo.