Sharing the Bounty quest rspawn timer on Rishi

Toraak

Heard if you threaten you get to skip the pipes. Haven't tried yet though.

Yes it skips the pipes. Tried it on my sith but funny thing is you don't get light or dark points no matter what you do.

And you have 3 options when you go after the spleen

(1) get the original one

(2) used the suggestion that was given to you; or

(3) refuse to do either.

Doesn't really seem to matter either way

Edited by casirabit

This quest needs the respawn timer reduced to 30 seconds. Fighting over the pipes with 10 other people is really stupid when it has a 5 minute respawn.

As pointed out in another thread, you can group up to share the pipe(s) with 3 other people**.

It seems that the game has gotten so "solo-friendly" that people forget about groups. 🤔

** And there's no need to be fancy about it. While you're standing around, right-click on people's portrait and invite to group. Grab the 'pipe' and then 'quit group' or do the other two pipes and then quit.

Edited by JediQuaker

As pointed out in another thread, you can group up to share the pipe(s) with 3 other people**.

It seems that the game has gotten so "solo-friendly" that people forget about groups. 🤔

** And there's no need to be fancy about it. While you're standing around, right-click on people's portrait and invite to group. Grab the 'pipe' and then 'quit group' or do the other two pipes and the quit.

unfortunately some people don't :( They might just be ignorant ******* or might have auto ignore invite on, and when you ask in chat, they either don't see it, or ignore it. Again, thankfully, it's not everyone, but a reduced timer would help a bit. Personally, unless you get more rewards, I'm just gonna keep threatening the poor soul....damn BW and their evil ways, making me be mean to some poor down on his luck pirate :D

Finished it last night on my main in about 20 mins. There were about 5 of us standing in line so I clicked on all the imps in line and group invited them. Everyone was really nice and staying in line for the most part, even the pubs. I agree with OP, respawn timer is horrific.

Advice: Group up, saves a TON of time. :rak_03: and an added bonus you get to meet new people who are pretty cool.

Finished it last night on my main in about 20 mins. There were about 5 of us standing in line so I clicked on all the imps in line and group invited them. Everyone was really nice and staying in line for the most part, even the pubs. I agree with OP, respawn timer is horrific.

Advice: Group up, saves a TON of time. :rak_03: and an added bonus you get to meet new people who are pretty cool.

lol, you must have got on at the nice time, the one time I tried it, it was mayhem...lol

This quest needs the respawn timer reduced to 30 seconds. Fighting over the pipes with 10 other people is really stupid when it has a 5 minute respawn.

Came on to say the same, 5 minute respawn is utterly ridiculous !

Please Fix This !!!

Came on to say the same, 5 minute respawn is utterly ridiculous !

Please Fix This !!!

you can avoid the pipes by threatening the guy, I don't think it changes the amount of tokens earned. But also if there are too many hunting the blades, or wine, there's also an option to bribe the first guy. So you can skip that too. Not perfect, but if it's busy it will do in a pinch