The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gunship/Dropship and Sorosuub

Aro_Kets

We have walkers, heavy walkers, tanks, rancors and so one... Why not to add some gunships/dropships? The Empire could get something like LAAT/le gunship and Republic maybe something like Auzituck gunship.

As for Sorosuub I think adding "full windscreen" with ability to open/close her will be wery nice. You can also create a "military" version with one or two blasters.

We have walkers, heavy walkers, tanks, rancors and so one... Why not to add some gunships/dropships? The Empire could get something like LAAT/le gunship and Republic maybe something like Auzituck gunship.

As for Sorosuub I think adding "full windscreen" with ability to open/close her will be wery nice. You can also create a "military" version with one or two blasters.

/signed !

Also, a mount with your companion. and IN FACT, a LAAT/Ie type could have, as a flourish animation... ALL YOUR COMPS (or like the first 6 ones)

Nah, eh ^^

I'm going to have to give a regretful 'no'.

Don't be mistaken, I love the gunships and transports from the Clone Wars and I'm sure they could make them look nice even with a 3500BBY astethic (Take RE-1, for example).

I just have this problem with 'starfighter' and similar designs of mounts; because mounts are programmed into the game to only hover slightly off the ground (excluding, of course, giant mounts like rancors and such that are on the ground but put the character higher in the air), it causes them to look someone weird in my opinion and actually manages to take away from the mount.

I'm going to have to give a regretful 'no'.

Don't be mistaken, I love the gunships and transports from the Clone Wars and I'm sure they could make them look nice even with a 3500BBY astethic (Take RE-1, for example).

I just have this problem with 'starfighter' and similar designs of mounts; because mounts are programmed into the game to only hover slightly off the ground (excluding, of course, giant mounts like rancors and such that are on the ground but put the character higher in the air), it causes them to look someone weird in my opinion and actually manages to take away from the mount.

if you've a slower connection, or try mounting the walkers while fleet is laggy, you end up, doubled over floating in mid air...lol

Another thing that happens with the large mounts (when slow or laggy) is you end up about 2 feet behind the hanging in the air as they run, almost like you're hanging on for dear life...lol

Edited by DarkTergon