The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Oh god, what did you do?? Fix Revan's set before going live, PLEASE

sdrakulya

[Edited because I was told I was breaking a forum rule without realizing, for which I apologize.]

To go around it, I'm just asking for a KOTOR accurate Darth Revan set like I did in my previous post some months ago: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=978034 , but with a special focus on the armored bits being copper/bronze and having a full, long, non broken cape. All I'm saying is that gold is NOT Revan's color and that extra options that don't really take effort would be very appreciated.

I know Revan already has more sets than most characters but neither of them come close to what he wears on KOTOR, and it's very unfair because he's the most important character in KOTOR and the only one without an accurate set. You can dress like Mission Vao or Zayne Carrick and really look like them, but not like the KOTOR Revan many of us fell in love with, so please consider giving us that option!

Edited by sdrakulya

The forum rules don't allow discussion of datamined content, so I won't comment on that.

However, your comment on the Revan Reborn set isn't really correct. It's Revan's armour that he wears when he is reborn *in*SWTOR*, as seen on Yavin in the final fight of the Shadow of Revan story, and as far as I remember, it's pretty close to his appearance in-game.

The forum rules don't allow discussion of datamined content, so I won't comment on that.

However, your comment on the Revan Reborn set isn't really correct. It's Revan's armour that he wears when he is reborn *in*SWTOR*, as seen on Yavin in the final fight of the Shadow of Revan story, and as far as I remember, it's pretty close to his appearance in-game.

Ohhh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of those rules, should I edit the post then?

Yes, you are right that the Reborn set looks pretty much like what he wears on Shadow of Revan. The complaint is that there is no set that looks remotely like what he wears on KOTOR while most KOTOR characters do have accurate sets.