Can I still have Theron romance ?

Tashia

ok, I've done all of the content 4 times -- all the way through ..

but I have a 5th one now, and going through all that KoTFE and KoTET just kind of makes me sick -- just can't do it a 5th time ( along with Fractured Alliances and Iokath; boss fights,please NO !)

been there, done that; however, I still want the Theron romance .. my question

can I go through the KoTFE to where we lock in the Theron romance and then skip to Ossus and the rest ?

I am an all 100 % light side Jedi -- only one dark side choice, and that one made no sense to be dark side ...

I did not romance Felix either, turned him down cold, poor guy

how much must I do to get Theron later ?

Chapter IX of Fallen Empire is a check point wherein your prior choices are saved if you jump ahead in the story, so yes, you can play through to Chapter IX, romance Theron, and have that romance carry forward into later content. If you skip from Chapter IX all the way to Jedi Under Siege your romance with Theron should carry forward, but it will be assumed that you did not choose any flirt options, including the big one at the end of Nathema. Unfortunately, there is no way to get those flirts in unless you play the content.

so I could skip KoTET and Iokath and go to Fractured Alliances ... I really hated Iokath with those walkers and the mouse droid; they drove me crazy ; flirts were great though;

and get that last big flirt in --- may be what I do, I just can't think about doing it all; all over again lol

Have to do those last four bosses in Nathema .. again -- oh well lol

just realized that Iokath was part of Fractured Alliances;

oh well ... will have to do the walker fight and the mouse droid -- again ... I can see this taking me awhile ( lots of breaks); will not be done by December lol

Edited by Tashia

so I could skip KoTET and Iokath and go to Fractured Alliances ... I really hated Iokath with those walkers and the mouse droid; they drove me crazy ; flirts were great though;

and get that last big flirt in --- may be what I do, I just can't think about doing it all; all over again lol

Have to do those last four bosses in Nathema .. again -- oh well lol

Iokath is Fracture Alliances, and you have to play Iokath in order to play through the story (solo) for Umbara, Copero, and Nathema. From Chapter IX of FE you can only jump ahead to certain points: Chapter I of Eternal Throne, Fractured Alliances (Iokath), or Jedi Under Siege and play forward from any of those points. So if you want that big flirt at the end of Nathema you will have to play Iokath.

so as per my third post -- yea I figured out I HAD to do Fractured Alliances to make it work like I wanted ...

go to KoTFE -- finish to chapter IX-- then to Fractured Alliances, all the way through,

but I get to skip KoTET -- yea !! that at least is something ....

so as per my third post -- yea I figured out I HAD to do Fractured Alliances to make it work like I wanted ...

go to KoTFE -- finish to chapter IX-- then to Fractured Alliances, all the way through,

but I get to skip KoTET -- yea !! that at least is something ....

Yeah, I found after a few times doing kotfe and kotet, Now, I am just skipping past them. So tedious. Every second you turn around you're doing conversations again. I like the story, but it's maddening to go 2 paces (in some places almost literally) and then be having a story conversation again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.