Man of La Mancha

Pamplonac

As I am using this forum for the first time, I regretfully feel like the Man of La Mancha since my crusade always ends up with broken wind-mills, a couple of bruises, broken hearts, and immense sadness.

My campaign to reintroduce the Reverse Engineering/Deconstruction schematic of an "Advanced Purple Crystal" into the game has once more caught a severe cold. After I tried contacting the Customer Service numerous times and rewriting tickets, they finally (a year ago) told me to post my suggestion/request onto this forum.

As I understand, there is a definite way to get this crystal by participating in the Arena. But, that is not the same as having a genuine ability to Deconstruct the Operation drop crystal (which once were the case) or get the schematic possibility and be able to make one yourself?

The worst thing is, some players, who were lucky to be in the game before the changes took place, still have the specific schematic, and not just this one, but a variety of them, Black Purple, Black Red, Black Blue.

Now, years after fighting the wind-mills I have decided to stock up with the crystals of these specific colors, which cost me some tens of millions (I wanted them on every character I have, and I have a lot of toons).

I don't want to sound like a sniveling grumbler when I say I want them! And "It's not fair" that some players have them and some don't. There's a lot of things in this game that not all of us can have, like items which were earned by just being a subscriber at a specific time, but this is not the case with the crystals, since they were available to everyone at some point.

I am hoping that someone can give us any clue about these "Precious Ones"? In my guild the players are very interested to know if they will ever have the chance to craft them again for personal use? Not to mention the fact that anytime someone starts any conversation about them, a lot of players cue in with more questions than answers? Because no one knows the reason, why were these Crystals rescinded from the game, and why the Operation bosses, foes/mobs aren't dropping them anymore?

Personally, I would be immensely grateful for any kind of answer here. I am a bit tired ridding with Don Quijote on this one, but if someone has a plan to put them back in the game? I mean, for some of us, that would be, for lack of the better word "Marvelous" :)

I've no idea why they were stopped, perhaps when the gears system changed they just got put back on the shelf and forgotten about, or perhaps because they are so many cartel black/other colour they removed them, so people would buy the CM ones instead.

Another option in your crusade is to message the community managers, and see if they can give you any insight.

Unfortunately they don't respond to the forums, and if anything is ever acted on, we just see it when it's done. but if you message one directly, they might be able to help. Or even message them on Twitter, as people have gotten answers there.