The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

VOSS - add this companion please - VOSS

HottesIce

G'day,

I looked everywhere, and I noticed you can't get these very uniquely looking alien species anywhere as follower. I enjoy the sophisticated structure of their eyes (no helmet should be allowed for this follower, I suggest), as well as their other properties.

While there is Soooo many other kinds that no one knows about like a trashcan-droid or some beast I have never seen in the game :p

Please add Voss to companion-collections

Thank you for considering.

Edited by HottesIce

G'day,

I looked everywhere, and I noticed you can't get these very uniquely looking alien species anywhere as follower. I enjoy the sophisticated structure of their eyes (no helmet should be allowed for this follower, I suggest), as well as their other properties.

I would disagree about the helmet restriction for four reasons:

* There are plenty of helmets that leave the wearer's eyes visible. Example: https://i.imgur.com/fCBVc3z.jpg

* Companions don't need to wear armour of any kind, so there's no reason to give them a helmet unless you want to.

* Companions have a "hide head slot" option just like players do.

* Most importantly, it should be the player's choice whether he/she hides the companion's eyes.

While there is Soooo many other kinds that no one knows about like a trashcan-droid or some beast I have never seen in the game :p

I think all the beast companions are in the game as things you can encounter.

Everything on the list at https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-types/companions/followers/creatures/ is in-game somewhere. Examples: There are Akk Dogs on lots of Pub-linked worlds, including Taris (both sides), etc. Taris is crawling with Nexu and Bogstalkers. You meet Banshees in the Umbara flashpoint, and Nathema Beasts and Nathema Voreclaws in the Nathema Conspiracy flashpoint, and the jungles of Dromund Kaas teem with Vine Cats.

Personally I wouldn't ,mind a voss companion, but I'd prefer if it came as part of a story, with a story of it's own, nothing long, just some little added bits like the old class companions, or even just a little introduction. Either way, it would be more fun than just buying a random body on the CM.