So... Whats Wrong with this picture

ZacGman

So... Whats with this game? This is my 17th Warzone match , this one was the worst but the other 16 I played were not much better. (Every one was a loss). I continue to get warzones with very low levels Repbulic VS High level Imp, and it feels like No one speaks English! at all! at least half of the games i played i was the only one using the text chat.

I had control of my character for about 3 seconds per life , i would get CC'd as soon as i got out of spawn. This is pathetic Bioware. First you made me commit to a subscription fee when i already bought the game , and now you ruin my favorite aspect of a MMO. Right now this game is getting a 1/5 , there is NOTHING good about the "MMO" aspects of the game. Yes the story is lovely but there isn't a single MMO aspect that is actually functioning properly!

Pic for refrence - Jung' Ma

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2273/swtor2011123001153718.png

So... Whats with this game? This is my 17th Warzone match , this one was the worst but the other 16 I played were not much better. (Every one was a loss). I continue to get warzones with very low levels Repbulic VS High level Imp, and it feels like No one speaks English! at all! at least half of the games i played i was the only one using the text chat.

I had control of my character for about 3 seconds per life , i would get CC'd as soon as i got out of spawn. This is pathetic Bioware. First you made me commit to a subscription fee when i already bought the game , and now you ruin my favorite aspect of a MMO. Right now this game is getting a 1/5 , there is NOTHING good about the "MMO" aspects of the game. Yes the story is lovely but there isn't a single MMO aspect that is actually functioning properly!

Pic for refrence - Jung' Ma

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2273/swtor2011123001153718.png

The obvious solution is you hit level 50 with some friends then you can be competitive. That was hard.

pvp is fine.

l2p.

If you are getting CC to hell then you are jumping into a bunch of players and playing like a retard.

If you keep losing all the time then there is also a factor in the team your in thats causing you to lose.

Probbaly revering again to the l2p issue that you have.

Wait What ? Its Not Broken. Look at that picture! That should NEVER happen

and your telling me to L2p? I know how to play , becuase in the first few days of the game i was a exellent PVPer. And i competively PVP'd in WOW. There is nothing OK with this system

Edited by ZacGman

The problem with the bolster system is your gear doesn't match up. Level 50's are going to have nice PvP expertise gear. If you expected to be comparable to a level 50 that has PvP armor at level 25.....then I can't help you. Lets reverse it. When your level 50 with PvP gear and a level 25 is killing you....How is that balanced?

The PvP system is not broken its imbalanced. The first imbalance is low levels coming in. The second is one side usually has a high population(if you get alot of huttball your on the high population side). In time all these will balance out.

As far as the absolute destruction your receiving.... DON'T PvP for like 15-30 mins Its most likely a premade killing you OR your team is running into a area outnumbered, possibly 1 at a time. Again WAIT FOR YOUR FRIENDS. Go in force theres no reason they should be able to hold all 3 points even with 50's in pvp. 5 epiced out 50's can't win against 15 level 10's. The bolster system prevents this.

I expected these replies. Don't even know why i posted this. And if anyone says that PVP is fine then you don't play it enough. If you actualy look at all the bolster outputs its a complete joke.

No, he's right, there are serious issues with PVP, particularly in matchmaking. Those of you who are saying "Oh just learn to play w/e you are teh suxx0rz": stop trying to show how 1337 you are, brah, because being a jerk proves nothing.

I PvP a lot, but its growing increasingly frustrated to go into any Warzone and know that me and my Republic team featuring 3 players at or below level 12 and everyone else ranging from 35-45 are going to go against an Imperial team where, yup, everyone is level 50--and gee, what a surprise, we get slaughtered! Every time!

Most matches turn into last-gasp bum rushes by the hapless Republic to try and take just one of those stupid turrets when boom, Operatives do their cloak-CC-uncloak-gank-cloak-selfheal deal (which takes out half the people right there) and I watch with stunned dismay as my level 46 Vanguard's supposedly thick armor and powerful shields is ripped apart in 5 seconds flat.

What's that? We lost 250-0 again?

The underlying class system is fundamentally flawed because Bioware attempted to create "mirror classes" which aren't mirrors of each other at all. As a Vanguard whose best attacks are interruptable and who otherwise do laughable damage, I'm in awe watching Bounty Hunters survive everything I throw at them with barely a scratch and then "Tracer Missile" spam me to death. The cover system is broken and nobody plays Smugglers anyway, so there's nobody to counter Snipers (who outrange everyone on the Republic side) or (especially) Operatives. Who cares if I can deploy some probe droids to reveal his cloak--he'll just stun me, gank me, I'll throw a cryo grenade and damage his health bar to just the point where I can watch it grow back again, and then he'll just recloak and gank me again.

(I'm not trying to pick on Operatives, mind--but I think most people would agree that they're probably the most feared class in warzone PvP)