*Spoiler* Thank you Bioware Austin team for this great line from Onslaught!!!!

ChaosIsGolden

Had to share this once I finished Onderon, I couldn't stop laughing. So thank you, Bioware Austin team, for making the Onslaught story so much fun. I've uploaded both scenes from Street Fighter the movie, a great cheese movie of the '90s that still makes me laugh with some of its lines, (quick change the channel). Then this line from Onslaught quest, which is so reminiscent, I'm pretty sure the writer got their inspiration from the Street Fighter movie.

Thank you :)

https://youtu.be/fb-eIN_lafw

No, no, in the video she talks of Corellia, that's what I'm referring to. I haven't ran Corellia on my Consular yet and I don't recall facing her with my other rep characters on Corellia...

OK, in the video the PC doesn't know who Savik is because she was some nameless sith on Corellia. So you don't see Savik before because it's a retcon in Onslaught. Presumably since onslaught follows kotfe it autocompletes your class story and assumes you went to corellia even if you didn't.

savik is an npc from corellia's republic planetary quest. she doesn't have any dialogue but she's been in the game since 2011.

Ah, that's why I don't remember fighting her on Corellia!!! LOL

That was back when she was just some no-named SithLord who wasn't even worthy of remembering!!

:) This was a Good One and it did remind me of that same movie scene. I remember going through Onslaught the 1st time, it was my gunslinger. She goes on about how it changed her life and so on, I was thinking "So What?".

The S.I. and myself also had the same reaction, same words even in one scene :).

Edited by MikeCobalt

Savik on Corellia

Wow ok, guess I was wrong. Thanks for finding this video! That's actually kinda neat, this and Malora suggests BW might actually be willing to reuse more material instead of inventing brand new enemies out of thin air [i.e the last three expansions before onslaught].

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.